This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini on Ebay

Might interest others. A Romini on Ebay has six days to go. Currently around £400.
    Item no. 140512041786
    JIm.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

It's a cutie! I notice it hasn't even reached the reserve yet...

Doesn't it look small photographed next to that caravan behind it?

Comment

Whats a fair price for a nice Romini?
      Its only chancers bidding at the moment.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
        Whats a fair price for a nice Romini?
        Its only chancers bidding at the moment.
        Don't know what is a "fair" price, but at least one Romini on Ebay exceeded £2000.
        I suppose spec. is a big factor.
        Jim.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          Don't know what is a "fair" price, but at least one Romini on Ebay exceeded £2000.
          I suppose spec. is a big factor.
          Jim.
          Hi Jim,
          I dont think £2000 is bad for a real rarity that is verging on being an antiquity.
          I will be fascinated to see what it goes for.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

So the Romini did not sell. The highest bid was only £820 and was less than the reserve.
            Obviously the reserve is not disclosed. I often think that may inhibit bidding. I think it best when listing an item to put a start price you are prepared to accept then bidders know where they stand.
            Anyway, Rominis have sold for over £2000 recently on Ebay, so I am surprised. Must say though that the (lots of) pictures were showing a lot of clutter and some were at strange angles which did not generate any "must have" feelings.
            Looks like my beneficiaries are not going to make as much as I thought!
            Jim.

Comment

Hah! They are trying again. This time without a reserve. Already showing more promise than last time!
              Can be located on Ebay. search for item id 140516367281
              Jim.

Comment

The buy it now price is £1.500, not bad, a fair price.

Comment

2 more Rominis on Ebay.

Another Romini painted silver and much re-vamped inside and out (but not to my taste) and a second "standard" one with rather less appointments. Both have similar time to run and are attracting similar bids.
                  Jim.
                  By the way, I think the last one fetched £1012.

Comment

Romini on ebay

Might interest others. A Romini on Ebay has six days to go. Currently around £400.
                    Item no. 140512041786
                    JIm.
                    There's 2 up at the moment. check out the lovely silver one. There has some been some work put into refurbishing it. I'll watch with interest to see what it sells for. Now I' getting ideas.
                    Pam

Comment

romini on ebay

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                      There's 2 up at the moment. check out the lovely silver one. There has some been some work put into refurbishing it. I'll watch with interest to see what it sells for. Now I' getting ideas.
                      Pam
                      Just after I posted this I saw that you had already mentioned the silver one. Not paying attention. I'd like to know where he got the `beko fridge.

Pam

Comment

Pam
                        I'm not too sure about the refurbishment Pam. It looks tidy, but I get the impression that the whole of the exposed GRP interior has been painted white. There is no evidence that the fridge is a seperate item and has presumably been sealed around with filler and then painted.
                        The single burner hob is somewhat limiting and those cupboard knobs look a bit bruise-making.
                        Jim.

Comment

The two Rominis on ebay have sold now. The cream one for just over £1500 and the refurbished one just over £2000.
                          Two years ago, on impulse, with no idea whether I was squandering my money, I paid £950!
                          I feel as if I have won the Pools!
                          Jim.

Comment

Romini on ebay

The two Rominis on ebay have sold now. The cream one for just over £1500 and the refurbished one just over £2000.
                            Two years ago, on impulse, with no idea whether I was squandering my money, I paid £950!
                            I feel as if I have won the Pools!
                            Jim.
                            did you mean the silver refurbed one Jim. Because the silver one went for £3301. Pam
                            Have you got your awning yet?

Comment

did you mean the silver refurbed one Jim. Because the silver one went for £3301. Pam
                              Have you got your awning yet?
                              I did mean the silver one Pam. I must have misread the figure as I passed my son's computer.
                              Still waiting for the awning seller to contact me about delivery. If that fails I do have a quote for about £15 inc. VAT from a carrier. Which is not so bad.
                              Jim
                              PS I've just called it up on my computer. Perhaps I did not see the final figure.
                              22 bids! Bidders were very keen!
                              Last edited by Twolitre; 23-03-2011, 21:38. Reason: PS

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X