Introducing our little Romini

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing our little Romini

Hi all, I've just finished painting our Romini and doing up the inside... been an absolute joy 💚. I'm going to try to share some pics, but not sure how yet lol 😁

Little Romini

Originally posted by Redkaren View Post
    Hi all, I've just finished painting our Romini and doing up the inside... been an absolute joy 💚. I'm going to try to share some pics, but not sure how yet lol 😁
    Karen. Could I ask you for your production number, which should be stamped on top hinge of door. Should start with a 7 then the year(2digits) and finally your number(either 2 or 3 digits) and I will add you to list of Romini's.

Pam

Comment

Related Topics

Collapse

• pamsicle
      ROMINI NUMBERS
      by pamsicle
      Could all those Romini owners, please give me their Romini numbers again. I have updated the list (I have a Romini
      But just double checking the...
      06-08-2017, 15:40
    • Twolitre
      I Have A Romini!
      by Twolitre
      If you have a Romini Caravan, how about adding your name and caravan number along with (vague) details of your location? Let's find out how many of us...
      03-11-2011, 13:03
    • pamsicle
      Romini LXS
      by pamsicle
      Sorry Graham can't find the thread about the different types of Romini,s.
      Just to clarify.
      There are 3 types of Romini.

19-07-2011, 08:27
    • pamsicle
      Is Romini now a classic?
      by pamsicle
      My Romini (as well as many others) is now in it's 25th year. Does that now make it a classic caravan? answers on a postcard please. (Only joking about...
      18-03-2011, 10:00
    • TinaC
      I bought a Romini :-))))
      by TinaC

Hello,

My name is Tina, I have bought a Romini from Mikeroch (a member on this site), I am picking it up on Sunday,...
      17-07-2014, 11:47

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X