For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For sale

Hi. I have a Romini caravan that I am thinking of selling. It is very original but I would like to find out more about it to help in selling it. Would they normally have a makers plate on them and what would the location of the plate be? Thanks in advance.

Hi,

No makers plate, just a serial number, (build number), and year of manufacture engraved on the aluminium doorframe.

Frank

Comment

For sale

Originally posted by Jamief1 View Post
      Hi. I have a Romini caravan that I am thinking of selling. It is very original but I would like to find out more about it to help in selling it. Would they normally have a makers plate on them and what would the location of the plate be? Thanks in advance.
      If you click on main website tab at head of page then down left hand side, you will see Romini caravan. Click on that and you will see a short history of the Romini caravan.
      Even though you are selling your Romini. Could you tell me the production number of your Romini which should be on top hinge of door. Inside.

Thanks

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Jamief1 View Post
        Such a pity that you only find or contribute to this forum when you are selling your Romini.
        Please point out to whomsoever purchases it that lots of Romini help and ideas are posted and discussed on this forum by enthusiastic owners.
        Good luck with your sale,
        Jim.

PS. There is a useful for sale section on here too.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment