This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome awning(will fit Romini) on ebay

There is a Romahome awning on ebay. From Watford still 6 days to go. I have one now and so does Jim (when he gets it). Anyone else looking for one. They are great for the Romini.

Pam

Item number 130505122519

Small bit of damage, not really anything much (and repaired well), otherwise in good condition - just look at the starting price! That will be a bargain for someone! And they say they will post if they have to, just email to check before you buy for a price for posting...

Well spotted Pam!

Comment

Just looked back at this post jayjay and the awning.
      It sold for £147, not sure whether that is a bargain or not, but the one I have bought - very similar with toilet compartment, was £99 - I was the only bidder. Maybe I got a bargain? Though it was more than I hoped to pay!
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

romahome awning

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
        Just looked back at this post jayjay and the awning.
        It sold for £147, not sure whether that is a bargain or not, but the one I have bought - very similar with toilet compartment, was £99 - I was the only bidder. Maybe I got a bargain? Though it was more than I hoped to pay!
        Jim.
        Hi Jim.
        The awning I got complete with toilet compartment was £100. I think I got a bargain. I don't think I would have paid £147 for it.

Have you got your awning yet Jim

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X