This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini door window

This is the door window in my Romini. Quirky or what. As you can see it's a little off centre. (Wasn't me I didn't do it).
    I wondered if it was possible to just replace the door panels instead of the whole door. I did ask my friendly local caravan person. But he seemed to think it would be difficult to get the panels out. anyone actually replaced just the panels. Or is it a whole door job. If so I'd rather keep the quirky window. If anyone from the forum ever passed me on the road. They would know who I was

Pam

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    This is the door window in my Romini. Quirky or what. As you can see it's a little off centre. (Wasn't me I didn't do it).
    I wondered if it was possible to just replace the door panels instead of the whole door. I did ask my friendly local caravan person. But he seemed to think it would be difficult to get the panels out. anyone actually replaced just the panels. Or is it a whole door job. If so I'd rather keep the quirky window. If anyone from the forum ever passed me on the road. They would know who I was

Pam
    Quirky in other ways too it seems Pam.
    The top half of my stable door looks deeper to me, and the stable door fastening on yours looks to be on the OUTSIDE!
    I wouldn't worry though. Who wants to be lost in the crowd?
    On ebay (ID 160571378246 in the search box) there is a straight on photo. of the rear of my van if you want to compare.
    Actually the item on sale is the Raleigh awning which is good (currently £50), but unfortunately not suitable for an end, central rear door. I've also got the Porchlite XL on sale too (currently £20), if anyone is interested (ID 160571400267). That is a little too high to mate with the Romini. Both end Sunday tea-time.
    Perhaps I will be lucky third time. The latest attempt should be delivered by carrier on Wednesday. In time, I hope, for the Beddgelert excursion.
    JIm.
    Last edited by Twolitre; 16-04-2011, 09:07.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

romini window

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      The top half of my stable door looks deeper to me, and the stable door fastening on yours looks to be on the OUTSIDE!
      On ebay (ID 160571378246 in the search box) there is a straight on photo. of the rear of my van if you want to compare.
      Actually the item on sale is the Raleigh awning which is good (currently £50), but unfortunately not suitable for an end, central rear door. I've also got the Porchlite XL on sale too (currently £20), if anyone is interested (ID 160571400267). That is a little too high to mate with the Romini. Both end Sunday tea-time.
      Perhaps I will be lucky third time. The latest attempt should be delivered by carrier on Wednesday. In time, I hope, for the Beddgelert excursion.
      JIm.
      I thought the turnbuckle was odd at first. But there is a corresponding one on the other side of the door plus 2 others on the upper and lower part of the stable doors by the frame. So plenty to go around

Pam

Comment

romini window

JIm.
        I checked out your items on ebay. The Raleigh looks like it will sell. The porch awning looks good too. Are you a Star Trek Fan I came across some Klingons at a fan convention I went to (not just for Star Trek) I met and chatted with Karl Urban (the latest Leonard McCoy) in the recent Star Trek movie). he's a lovely bloke, dead funny.

Pam

Comment

From time to time my son puts items on my ebay.
          He has listed those Star Trek items un-successfully several times (at my expense!). Like so many people investing(?) in limited edition products he seems to expect a huge profit. I think he will never sell them at a profit. Never mind at his starting price!
          I hope I am wrong, but...........?
          I do like Star Trek and other Sci-Fi TV programmes and films, but no way can I be called a "fan".
          Jim.

Comment

Romini window

From time to time my son puts items on my ebay.
            He has listed those Star Trek items un-successfully several times (at my expense!). Like so many people investing(?) in limited edition products he seems to expect a huge profit. I think he will never sell them at a profit. Never mind at his starting price!
            I hope I am wrong, but...........?
            I do like Star Trek and other Sci-Fi TV programmes and films, but no way can I be called a "fan".
            Jim.
            I'm a great believer that Limited Edition, means absolutely nothing. You never get your money back and end up selling at a loss. I too am not so much a fan I lost interest in the star trek series after The Next generation. For investment purposes I recommend Robertson's Golly badges (alas no more). They always do well on ebay(I know).

Pam

Comment

For investment purposes I recommend Robertson's Golly badges (alas no more). They always do well on ebay(I know).

Pam
              Talk about None PC on a PC!
              Jim.

HELP Pauline! Why can I not get any of the bottom or "more" icons to work?

Comment

romini window

Jim.

Well they were great items,and much loved that I'm sure nearly everyone had in a draw somewhere. Nuff said.

Pam

Comment

Jim.

:so happy::littledevil:

They work for me!
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                    :so happy::littledevil:

They work for me!
                    I'm sure that doggy (or was it you?) in the left top corner of your reply was saying "Nah Nah n Nah Nah!

Oh and by the way the ones on permanent view work, but not those when I click on "more".
                    I realise now that the ones across the bottom come up top left

Comment

Well they were great items,and much loved that I'm sure nearly everyone had in a draw somewhere. Nuff said.

Pam
                      all things pass away Pam,and I look forward to the death of PC and the return of tolerance and commonsense,I just wonder if I will live to see it.
                      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I'm sure that doggy (or was it you?) in the left top corner of your reply was saying "Nah Nah n Nah Nah!

Oh and by the way the ones on permanent view work, but not those when I click on "more".
                        I realise now that the ones across the bottom come up top left

Hi Jim

When you click on more it should open a little window which then can be expanded to reveal lots of smilies, is it hiding behind another window perhaps?
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Graham, when I click on more I get more. But when I click on any smiley they disappear! Probably got more sense than folk when I'm around!
                          Jim.
                          They must have heard me!:so happy: They have now decided to co-operate!

Comment

By Jove I think you've cracked it. :welldone:
                            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X