This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini on ebay

Romini on ebay 24 April no 110676273523 currently £1500.

Originally posted by sinbad View Post
    Romini on ebay 24 April no 110676273523 currently £1500.
    Very tidy! The first I have seen which seems to be on 12" wheels. Does look a little odd to my eyes.
    Seems to be very comprehensively equipped and the documentation must be something to cherish.
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Also another with toilet
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROMINI-2-BERTH...item1c1b1152d0
      They are like buses coming along in pairs !!

Comment

Love the bigger one. Never seen one before. If it was nearer I would be so tempted to go and look.
        Last edited by Robin; 19-04-2011, 12:09.
        Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

romini on ebay

Originally posted by Robin View Post
          Love the bigger one. Never seen one before. If it was nearer I would be so tempted to go and look.
          I saw the smaller Romini for sale last year on ebay, I remember the perfect condition it was in. As for the silver one there are some threads for it on the forum I think and pics.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
            Strange that one like this and this colour sold only a few weeks ago on ebay. The longer ones are so rare, can there possibly be two re-sprayed the same colour? Although I seem to remember that the other one had blue cushions.
            If I was a potential purchaser I would want to know WHY it had been resprayed. Without damage the original cream gelcoat should not be past its "sell by date" yet. And if it is the previous ebay van and the listing is by the new owner, why is he selling it on so soon?
            Jim.
            P.S. Pam posted while I was typing this. The van was not on ebay, but discussed on the Forum.
            Caught me out there Pam!
            Last edited by Twolitre; 19-04-2011, 12:31. Reason: P.S.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Shame that Neily has not been on to tell us why he is selling it. Must say he is being honest about any flaws.
              Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X