X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini seat covers, more pics

A couple more pics of the new seat covers. Pam

Those look gorgeous Pam! What a nice light coloured material as well, it goes with the interior walls so well, without darkening the space. And those cushions (in your other post) are a lovely contrast, just right I think.

I'd like to recover my seating/beds as they are that horrible 80's moquette brown stuff. I cover them with some big stretchy throws - but they are brown too! In a small space, I think my interior is too dark!
    Last edited by jayjay; 20-04-2011, 10:51.

Comment

romini seat covers

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
      Those look gorgeous Pam! What a nice light coloured material as well, it goes with the interior walls so well, without darkening the space. And those cushions (in your other post) are a lovely contrast, just right I think.

I'd like to recover my seating/beds as they are that horrible 80's moquette brown stuff. I cover them with some big stretchy throws - but they are brown too! In a small space, I think my interior is too dark!
      These are just slip covers, with a zip. Just place the board inside then the foam and zip it up. couldn't be simpler and for the price I'm certainly not complaining. If you want further info just let me know.

Pam

Comment

seat covers

HI,
        Is it easy to get the material to cover the seats and the sides of the caravan? Were looking at changing ours and I love the look of yours. But where would I look to find material that is good enough?
        Thanks
        K

Comment

Romini seat covers

Originally posted by Kvinne View Post
          HI,
          Is it easy to get the material to cover the seats and the sides of the caravan? Were looking at changing ours and I love the look of yours. But where would I look to find material that is good enough?
          Thanks
          K
          I got these covers from a seller on ebay who was making covers for conservatory furniture. I asked if the could make covers for cushions in caravan and they said they could. I csent meadirements of cushions and picked material from swatches they were showing on ebay. Five days later they arrived along with a couple of small cushions.

Pam

Comment

Can you remember the seller? We are thinking about having a couple of sets of removable, washable seat covers made for our caravan, throws can only stop so many sticky fingers and muddy paws!
            Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Yes, throws are a pain, as I have discovered as well!

I have just managed to find and buy an extra throw in the same colour, so I am going to cut and sew mine into box shapes (like a fitted sheet) with possibly elastic over the backs to keep them in place... they did used to double as extra blankets if needed, but I have the quishions now, so hopefully I can fit these throws so that they are permanent, until they need taking off for washing!

Comment

Romini cushions

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                Can you remember the seller? We are thinking about having a couple of sets of removable, washable seat covers made for our caravan, throws can only stop so many sticky fingers and muddy paws!
                I think they were called conservatorycushions and rhey are on ebay at the moment. They still have the chenille covers I got and you get two free cushions as well. Just search for conservatory cushion covers and they'll come up. Let me know what happens. Pam

Comment

Romini cushions

Originally posted by glenw View Post
                  I think they were called conservatorycushions and rhey are on ebay at the moment. They still have the chenille covers I got and you get two free cushions as well. Just search for conservatory cushion covers and they'll come up. Let me know what happens. Pamhttp://myworld.ebay.co.uk/conservatoryinteriors?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Comment

Thanks! I'll get onto it ASAP and let you know how I get on.
                    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X