This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Awning has arrived!

I have been waiting quite a while for the Harrison Awning I bought on ebay for my Romini. Why is a story on its own. But it was well worth the wait.
    "Pristine" and "as new" are words I cannot use because there is a small mark on the rear door-flap which looks suspiciously like a dog pawprint (last pic).
    "Awsome!" I can use because there is nothing else to suggest it has ever been used!:so happy::so happy::so happy:

Hopefully, here are a couple of pic's of the awning - not pegged down or tensioned. Plus one for Pam Park taken from the "pitch" in my garden I offered her overnight use of. I suppose others are welcome as long as I don't get overwhelmed. I don't want the planning people poking their noses in. It is a little bit hazy today, but the horizon is about 6 miles away!
    By the way, Pam. I think I have got a bargain!
    Jim.
    Last edited by Twolitre; 20-04-2011, 12:54.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Awesome is right, thats a nice awning :so happy:

If you want some additional paw prints my girls will try and oblige as will the others on this site
    A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Comment

My awning

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      I have been waiting quite a while for the Harrison Awning I bought on ebay for my Romini. Why is a story on its own. But it was well worth the wait.
      "Pristine" and "as new" are words I cannot use because there is a small mark on the rear door-flap which looks suspiciously like a dog pawprint (last pic).
      "Awsome!" I can use because there is nothing else to suggest it has ever been used!:so happy::so happy::so happy:

Hopefully, here are a couple of pic's of the awning - not pegged down or tensioned. Plus one for Pam Park taken from the "pitch" in my garden I offered her overnight use of. I suppose others are welcome as long as I don't get overwhelmed. I don't want the planning people poking their noses in. It is a little bit hazy today, but the horizon is about 6 miles away!
      By the way, Pam. I think I have got a bargain!
      Jim.
      Very nice Jim worth the wait. We will have to get our awnings together sometime. That's quite a view from you house by the way.It looks like a good pitch to me. One of these days:thumbsup

enjoy yourself at Beddgelert Forest. Maybe next time I'll get there. I've booked 3 days in Haltwhistle in a forest clearing not far from Kielder. 9-10 and 11th of May. Hope the weather is as good as it is today.And you did get a bargain Jim (just like me)

Pam

Comment

With it being hazy Pam, you cannot make out Hardwick Hall on the skyline, as you can on a clear day. We might not have as many castles, though Bolsover Castle is only 6 miles away, but we have many stately homes within minutes drive. The best known being Chatsworth at 9 miles. And we have lots of caves.
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X