This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hard Times

Hi folks, just a quick word, as you have possibly saw my romini is up for sale due to unfortunate circumstances( redundancy), need to keep the wolf from the door. Would just like to wish you all well and a top season, will be back just dont know when, cheers.

Originally posted by neily71 View Post
    Hi folks, just a quick word, as you have possibly saw my romini is up for sale due to unfortunate circumstances( redundancy), need to keep the wolf from the door. Would just like to wish you all well and a top season, will be back just dont know when, cheers.

Sorry to hear of your redundancy, as someone who has been through it 3 times (the last one voluntarily) I can sympathise with how you are feeling. All the best for the future and I hope things pick up for you soon and we see you back on here with a new van.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Neil sorry about the redundancy. I bet you are gutted to be parting with the romini. I love it. I like things different and quirky.
      Good luck for the future.
      Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X