No announcement yet.

Romini on ebay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems that you are a little ojder than me Teddy. I do not score 79 until next month, But it seems I am somewhat luckier, having only back pain to worry about.
    I too have older vehicles; a (non runner) 1951 Austin. 1957 and 1959 Triumph Speedtwin motorcycles and my (1961 based - 1984 modified) 2 litre (now where have you seen that before) Gentry which more or less alternates with my Peugeot as tow- horse with my Gentry. As other users on this forum could verify.
    Best wishes, Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I now see the Romini on EBay with a starting bid of £4000 has been relisted at £3500 and now £3200.......interesting to see how this will finish

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
        I now see the Romini on EBay with a starting bid of £4000 has been relisted at £3500 and now £3200.......interesting to see how this will finish
        I think it's coming into the market value range now. At £3000 and time of year it may be close to selling.

Comment

Relisted at £3,000 now.

Comment

Now at £2700. Now there is a picture of the internal crack in the front window. Not looking good so far. I’m pleased I plucked up courage to replace the carpet liner in mine. I didn’t think it looked too bad until I compared it to the new stuff. Well worth it, it certainly improves the inside.Pam

Comment

I've put a cheeky bid in for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Madeline View Post
                I've put a cheeky bid in for it.
                It got refused

Comment

I think that crack in the front window might put some folk off.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                    You are correct on older cars I have a 1962 MK3 Wolseley 1500 two tone .........and must now sell as I have been told I have Terminal C*****....I am 79 so my Romini will see me out and be a superb buy for someone when it has to go.
                    Sorry to read of your C***** Teddy.
                    I am currently fairing better than you healthwise, but I will not be 79 until next month.
                    Also, like you I have a car of similar age to yours, But re-bodied to resemble a 1950s MG. As some members of the forum know. Though I must confess that a fault (uncured mainly because of my age) means I last towed my Romini with it almost two years ago. Though I intend to use it as the workhorse for my Romini on my visit to Graham's meet in Newark in a couple of months. I also have a Peugeot Cabriolet which has bee the prime tow. vehicle while TG (the MG look alike) has been laid up.
                    If it is of any interest to you - your Wolseley 1500 would be am excellent and more than adequate tow-car for your Romini.
                    All the best, Jim.

Sorry about this (largely) repeat. Not sure how it happened. I thought I was editing a previous post.
                    Last edited by Twolitre; 24-01-2018, 09:56 PM.
                    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X