This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First outing with Romini

Well I'm looking forward to getting away for the first time this year. going to c & cc site at Haltwhistle on 9-10-11th. Hope the good weather keeps up. In June I thought I'd try the c & cc site at Barnard Castle if anyone fancied a visit there.

Pam

Fingers crossed for the weather, Pam!

It's still cold at nights around here, I don't know how long that's going to last, we're still getting ground frosts! (which got my newly-planted beans last week I might add). Take an extra blanket or two just in case!

Have a lovely time, we want photo's when you return!!

Comment

We are heading up to Berwick on tweed in late June, stopping at the seaview cc site, looking forward to visiting an area I haven't been to for many years.
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

first outing with Romin

Originally posted by glenw View Post
        We are heading up to Berwick on tweed in late June, stopping at the seaview cc site, looking forward to visiting an area I haven't been to for many years.
        I'll be in Berwick area(Goswick Beachcomber) in August. Not heard of that site near Berwick. There is a good outdoor store Marshalls just outside Berwick. Good for caravan and camping stuff.

Pam

Comment

first outing for the Romini

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
          Fingers crossed for the weather, Pam!

It's still cold at nights around here, I don't know how long that's going to last, we're still getting ground frosts! (which got my newly-planted beans last week I might add). Take an extra blanket or two just in case!

Have a lovely time, we want photo's when you return!!
          I'll be taking lot's of pics and of course my hot water bottle I mean it. It might be nice through the day but even in summer it get's chilly at night.
          I'll post dates for Barnard Castle when I come back from Haltwhistle if anyone interested (sometime in June)

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X