This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Romini on ebay!

They seem to be popping up thick and fast!
    The last two must have set new records, getting close to £3000. Certainly, putting your savings into a Romini seems a better investment than a savings account!
    The current one sounds fairly standard, but the included photo's mentioned in the listing seem to have got lost.
    Curiosity leads me to ask - does anyone know what they sold for new?
    Last edited by Twolitre; 06-05-2011, 10:44.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

another romini

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
    The last two must have set new records, getting close to £3000. Certainly, putting your savings into a Romini seems a better investment than a savings account!
    The current one sounds fairly standard, but the included photo's mentioned in the listing seem to have got lost.
    I saw that on ebay yesterday Jim. shame there are no photo's. as for the price according to the downloads on this site they were £1695. I think you submitted the photocopied text on the Romini. How was the awning by the way.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
      I saw that on ebay yesterday Jim. shame there are no photo's. as for the price according to the downloads on this site they were £1695. I think you submitted the photocopied text on the Romini. How was the awning by the way.

Pam
      I did submit the Romini leaflet photocopy, but I do not remember seeing a price on it! Age again?

The Awning was fine, but pegging it down without "rock" pegs to which Ian Stockley introduced me was near impossible on the slate shale hardstandings of the Beddgellert Forest Site, so it was only pegged down at the corners with four of Ian's Rock pegs. By the way these are worth obtaining just in case. They are basicly 8inch nails with a crossbar welded on. A peg puller is almost essential to get them out.
      The awning is essentially the same as Ian's. He reckons I got a real bargain at about 1/4 of new price!
      Hmmmm. A Romini @ £1000, an awning @ £99. perhaps the best bargains of my life!
      By the way, Having struggled to roll up the entire front (back??) tidily on my own, I took one of the curtain rails and rolled the flap up using that as a core. Easy Peasy!
      Jim.
      Last edited by Twolitre; 06-05-2011, 15:06. Reason: Addition.

Comment

romini on ebay

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
        Photo's are now up for the Romini on ebay. Looks near to original. I don't think it has ehu.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
          Photo's are now up for the Romini on ebay. Looks near to original. I don't think it has ehu.

Pam
          The interior of this one looks almost identical to mine in trim and "woodwork", though perhaps a little less used.
          It does not have a Zig panel nor the storage holes in the front armrests.
          The three add-on items visible (lights, radio speaker and vanity cupboard[?]) are different.
          My EHU point is on the outside below the sink and appears to be an original fitment, being recessed into the 'van body. That view is not posted so it may or may not have, but it is not mentioned.
          One regret about mine is that sometime in its history the front apron has been dropped onto the jockey wheel and the skirt broken off in two places. Making it look untidy. I am still mulling over "invisible mending".
          Jim.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X