This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini on ebay (3 berth ?)

another Romini on ebay 3 birth ? original condition standing at £35.05.

Pam

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    another Romini on ebay 3 birth ? original condition standing at £35.05.

Pam
    Strange one that Pam! I would have suspected the feet in the cupboard sleeping was an adaptation, but the cupboards seem to contain matching cushions.
    Where the 3rd berth comes in I cannot imagine unless it means a small child sleeping in the middle lengthways. A very significant amount of storage space is lost sleeping lengthways though.
    By the way, the price has increased to over £50 at the moment!
    The third from last photo. seems to show some sort of problem, but I can make no sense of it.
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

romini on ebay

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      Strange one that Pam! I would have suspected the feet in the cupboard sleeping was an adaptation, but the cupboards seem to contain matching cushions.
      Where the 3rd berth comes in I cannot imagine unless it means a small child sleeping in the middle lengthways. A very significant amount of storage space is lost sleeping lengthways though.
      By the way, the price has increased to over £50 at the moment!
      The third from last photo. seems to show some sort of problem, but I can make no sense of it.
      Jim.
      The 3rd from last pic shows the window closure latch(part of which is missing) see the link for ROMINI WINDOW STAY where you can see my window. The CONTORA badge is missing.

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X