This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini grill trouble

I thought problems with the cooker had been sorted but still have problems with the grill part. The grill lights up but the flame doesn't spread right across the element. In fact more flame seems to come out of the top. You can actually boil a kettle with the flame coming from the grill but bacon takes ages to cook. any ideas how I can adjust this.

Pam

Hi Pam, copy and post your question in the Ask Ant part of the site. He knows how!

The grills on the Romas are not very impressive though. The one on mine did that when the gas was low, connecting a new bottle of Gaz did the trick. Which seems to suggest that its a low pressure feed if your gas is nowhere near empty as mine was. I think there's a little screw you turn at the back with a screwdriver (you might have to dismantle the cooker to get to the grill one), but I'm not sure which way you turn it, but you could try in icrements of approx 2-3mm at a time and see if that works.

The grills are famously useless as grills most of the time. I used mine to heat the roma and boil a kettle for a hot water bottle last thing at night, if no EHU.

My present caravan has no grill at all. It has a cutlery drawer instead! I must say, I find this a lot more useful than the grill ever was!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X