Romini Trio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini Trio

I see there are three Romini’s on ebay at the moment. They vary in price and condition.

Pam

At £3000 they can have ours!

Comment

It made me smile one seller started their description with 'very rare' or something like it & there are 3 listed
      I bet they are miffed

Comment

When I looked this morning only one Romini seemed to be still listed. And the least desirable one at that.
        I get amusement and satisfaction out of watching the Romini auction sale offers. Because mine, bought on impulse, having quickly disposed of my previous caravan - the sole use of that 'van' (just once after my wife passed away) left me in mental distress.
        The impulsive purchase of my Romini for £900 was when I spotted it on a local car sales pitch. And stopped out of curiosity. Then realising it had no memories connected to the absence of my wife, was a saviour.
        As long as my health holds up, I will not sell my Romini. I will just have a smirk at the prices they are fetching now!
        Unfortunately, along with age and failing health, Cleaning and kitting out the Romini though small. Is becoming rather a chore.
        A pity really because hooking it up and towing the Romini for any distance is not! The only chore there emanating from the "60" sticker on the back!
        Jim.
        Last edited by Twolitre; 13-06-2018, 02:23 PM.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Jim, your Romini and yourself are icons to aspire to. Although mine is a recent purchase I cannot foresee a time when I will be parted from her.

Comment

Screenshot_20180614-085412.png
            Been in touch with the seller of this one, it is number 786071 and was owned at one time by Warwick Davis. Obviously made by Island Plastic.

Comment

I bought my last Eriba from this seller and was not disappointed, he is knowledgeable and was very safety conscious as I was a woman towing on my own. No, not related but praise when it is due.

Comment

Looking at the pictures , I can understand how you fall under their spell. Great times are ahead!

Comment

Ohhh thanks for that number. I will have it added to Romini list.

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X