This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New User

Would just like to say hello to all fellow romini owners and maybe get a few answers to questions along the way. Have owned a romini for about 10 years now, it is my fishing buddy, let the family in now and again. Have always dreamed of a romini with a toilet and was thrilled when i won silver one on ebay. Am very impressed with my new purchase, it is unbelievable what a difference a couple of feet make, it feels totally different. The only downside is that i will have to sell my original romini ("the egg") but cant have everything. I am looking for an awning for my new purchase if anyone can point me in the right direction or give me a few model names.

New user

Originally posted by pluto123 View Post
    Would just like to say hello to all fellow romini owners and maybe get a few answers to questions along the way. Have owned a romini for about 10 years now, it is my fishing buddy, let the family in now and again. Have always dreamed of a romini with a toilet and was thrilled when i won silver one on ebay. Am very impressed with my new purchase, it is unbelievable what a difference a couple of feet make, it feels totally different. The only downside is that i will have to sell my original romini ("the egg") but cant have everything. I am looking for an awning for my new purchase if anyone can point me in the right direction or give me a few model names.
    Hi from another romini owner. I was the one who just missed out on the silver Romini. I'm jealous.
    As for the awning. They turn up quite regularly on ebay as Romahome awnings, but they fit the Romini as well. Two Litre and myself both have awnings for our Romini's off ebay. In fact there are pics of my Romini with awning on this site. I'll check which thread it'sunder.
    I hope to eventually see the Romini I just lost out on The thread is under Romini sub section entitled Romini awning more pics.

Pam
    Last edited by pamsicle; 21-05-2011, 11:10. Reason: new user

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X