As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romini cooker- just typical

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Romini cooker- just typical

    So I got a Lytham Viking cooker off eBay, similar to the Lytham Exploer in the Romini. Today I went and bought a new hose and regulator for it and it works just fine, I even dis some toast on the grill which is ok. So I should be happy. No On eBay this evening a Lytham Explorer which is what is in the Romini. So I've bid on that. Anyone want to buy a Lytham Viking.

    Pam

    #2
    Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    So I got a Lytham Viking cooker off eBay, similar to the Lytham Exploer in the Romini. Today I went and bought a new hose and regulator for it and it works just fine, I even dis some toast on the grill which is ok. So I should be happy. No On eBay this evening a Lytham Explorer which is what is in the Romini. So I've bid on that. Anyone want to buy a Lytham Viking.

    Pam
    and if you win and its no better than the original?then how much are you prepared to be out of pocket?,why not stick with the one that works.Ebay can tempt you into losing lots of money.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
      So I got a Lytham Viking cooker off eBay, similar to the Lytham Exploer in the Romini. Today I went and bought a new hose and regulator for it and it works just fine, I even dis some toast on the grill which is ok. So I should be happy. No On eBay this evening a Lytham Explorer which is what is in the Romini. So I've bid on that. Anyone want to buy a Lytham Viking.

      Pam
      Sorry Pam - I've just got to laugh . I suppose a Romini is not big enough to set up as a hamburger stall??
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

      Comment


        #4
        romini

        Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
        and if you win and its no better than the original?then how much are you prepared to be out of pocket?,why not stick with the one that works.Ebay can tempt you into losing lots of money.
        Now that would be just too sensible Ian. No I couldn't sleep knowing there was one on eBay, so I' m going to take a chance.

        Pam

        Comment


          #5
          romini

          Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
          Sorry Pam - I've just got to laugh . I suppose a Romini is not big enough to set up as a hamburger stall??
          Jim.
          I have to disagree Jim. I can just picture myself selling hot dogs through the stable door at a meet. I've got to pay for those cookers somehow

          Pam

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
            Now that would be just too sensible Ian. No I couldn't sleep knowing there was one on eBay, so I' m going to take a chance.

            Pam
            In that case,I wish you good luck for your bid.
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

            Comment

            320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

            Collapse

            728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

            Collapse
            Working...
            X