On the move

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the move

Maddie's Caravan will soon be taking a journey across the sea to live in Ireland. She's going to a lovely home . She will be missed.

Awww, I bet you will miss her! Are you getting a replacement something or other for holidays, Madeline?

Comment

We've still got the vw t25 camper and have recently bought a 32ft river cruiser. Just too many toys.

Comment

I think it might be the new owner who posted in the Romini thread, there can't be many going to Ireland!

Comment

Our little Romini is no longer ours and has just started on the first leg of her journey to her new home. We hope the new owner will love her as much as we did.
          Sadly it's now time to leave this group. Thank you everyone who has helped us during our stay. Now signing out for the last time.......

Comment

Originally posted by Madeline View Post
            Our little Romini is no longer ours and has just started on the first leg of her journey to her new home. We hope the new owner will love her as much as we did.
            Sadly it's now time to leave this group. Thank you everyone who has helped us during our stay. Now signing out for the last time.......
            You don't have to leave Maddie, you still have your other van and even if you have no van at all you are always welcome here

Comment

Thank you for the welcome to the forum i am now the new owner of van 79 and despite not seeing her in the flesh i am so excited and will be seeing it in December. If you can help me with advise in replacing the rear window i would be grateful it will be kept in Norwich where my daughter lives thanks so much Sandra

Comment

sorry it will be kept in Norwich till i investigate the window and then to ireland to be adimred,.....

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X