This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini buy it now

Another Romini listed on eBay with a buy it now price. No inside pics but looks good. Curious to who wil buy it now.

Pam

More pics added now. Looks good but IMHO far too expensive for what they are!! LOL!!

Comment

The thing with any auction is that the seller takes the sale price of the last similar item as their starting price,it escalates until the market wont bear it,then it falls back to a price that sells,then it starts again.
      Its the same with houses,everyone thinks,as DelBoy said "Rodney,we are gonna be miwyunairs"
      All the auction shows on TV have a lot to answer for.
      Karl Marxs forgot about greed,so did Adam Smith.
      Our species always was greedy.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
        The thing with any auction is that the seller takes the sale price of the last similar item as their starting price...
        that's what happened with my Kip - except the seller of mine forgot to check the previous seller description and just copied it more or less verbatum. including the part where it said 'ready to go camping....no damp...'.. if I hadn't have had it checked I probably wouldn't be here now. The electrics were 'live' and the gas pipes needed replacing. And it leaked as well.

It's all sorted now, but it took some doing, and approx £500. It's 'buyer beware' every time on Ebay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
          The thing with any auction is that the seller takes the sale price of the last similar item as their starting price,it escalates until the market wont bear it,then it falls back to a price that sells,then it starts again.
          Its the same with houses,everyone thinks,as DelBoy said "Rodney,we are gonna be miwyunairs"
          All the auction shows on TV have a lot to answer for.
          Karl Marxs forgot about greed,so did Adam Smith.
          Our species always was greedy.
          Ian, Do you mean my Romini is soon going to be worth only what I paid for it!?
          Jim
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X