Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

Romini still in caravan repair services! It's been just over a year, well I did say no rush and admittedly keep adding more jobs. Before Christmas the lovely Karl sent me photos of the new wall carpet lining and side windows so know things are progressing. Unfortunately the big window cracked (thought it would) so now that is the final thing to do before it comes home then I can get on with doing the rest so maybe this time next year will be posting some pictures.

Originally posted by elly View Post
    Romini still in caravan repair services! It's been just over a year, well I did say no rush and admittedly keep adding more jobs. Before Christmas the lovely Karl sent me photos of the new wall carpet lining and side windows so know things are progressing. Unfortunately the big window cracked (thought it would) so now that is the final thing to do before it comes home then I can get on with doing the rest so maybe this time next year will be posting some pictures.
    Crumbs, elly I've been grumbling about a dealer having my caravan on his premises for 5 weeks! You've got the patience of a saint. Shame you've got to wait for another year before you can use your Romini?
    Cynthia.

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X