Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12v/240

hi all,
    just recently acquired a Romini, I'm a little concerned at how the wiring is configured and wonder if any one can tell me or show me their wiring system. Not sure if these are supposed to be fitted with a zig unit etc or just a transformer as mine is?
    Thanks in advance
    Andrea

Can't help with your query M0llw so I am bumping you as we wouldn't want your post to disappear don the page unanswered.

I'm sure somebody can help but a number of members are currently at a meet so you might have to be patient

Comment

Thank you SandraM

Comment

If you go to the downloads of technical manuals http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/downloads.html
        You will find 2 Romni manuals there - one in color the other black and white, quite possibly you will find your answer there.
        At this point may I suggest you explore the forum if you had looked on the Technical Section and opted for Technical Discussion - you would have found a "Stickie" by Graham signposting you to the manuals.
        If your van has a fridge Electrolux / Dometic (they are one and the same), you will also find the manual for the fridge.
        Jon

Comment

Hi Andrea.
          Could you give me the production number of your Romini. ( if you haven’t already) It should be stamped on the top hinge of your door insude. It should read 7...8?…then a 2 or 3 figure number. Mine reads 7.86.114. You will then be added to the IHave a Romini list.

Thanks
          Pam

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X