As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romini LXS

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini LXS

We have reproduced a magazine article our main website from 1990 about the Romini LXS. If you are interested you can view it here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/rominilxs.html

This was very kindly sent in by Les Collier who owned Collier Designs the company that made the LXS.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

That's really interesting Graham,and I wish they were still made now. As Caz said in another post why don't they make something like this anymore. Not everyone wants a behemoth behind them.
    Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

Originally posted by Robin View Post
      That's really interesting Graham,and I wish they were still made now. As Caz said in another post why don't they make something like this anymore. Not everyone wants a behemoth behind them.
      I had to look up behemoth! Never heard of that before but you are quite right, it's a shame they never took off.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X