Announcement

Collapse

Keep it friendly folks

We are noticing an increased amount of posts that are in danger of generating a “flame fest” that is an argument between two or more members.

Please can we all be respectful to each other and stop making nasty comments and jibes, any posts that admin and moderators consider to be inflammatory will be deleted without warning or comment.
See more
See less

Romini Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DebnTrevH
    replied
    Thanks x

Leave a comment:

• Sidick
    replied
    And mine. (C & C club)

Leave a comment:

• Kate Norman
    replied
    Originally posted by DebnTrevH View Post
    Hi, thanks for accepting us on your website. We have a 1986 Romini caravan and just wondering if anyone can recommend where to get insurance quotes for it please? Seem to be struggling to find anything on the price comparison sites. Thanks in advance.
    DebnTrevH, my Romini is insured with C&C club.

Leave a comment:

• DebnTrevH
    replied
    Thank you x

Leave a comment:

• Athel
    replied
    Mine is with A plan but I seem to remember they have stopped offering new vintage caravan policies. I think there are some other people on here who insure through the caravan and camping club.

Leave a comment:

• DebnTrevH
    replied
    Thank you x

Leave a comment:

• Pauline
    replied
    Hi and welcome we are happy to have you here

I've moved your post to the Romini caravan section as I think you will get more replies here.

Leave a comment:

• DebnTrevH
    started a topic Romini Insurance

Romini Insurance

Hi, thanks for accepting us on your website. We have a 1986 Romini caravan and just wondering if anyone can recommend where to get insurance quotes for it please? Seem to be struggling to find anything on the price comparison sites. Thanks in advance.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X