As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romani door...

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romani door...

Hello,

I have just joined the forum having bought my Romini a few months ago and I love it!
    I have only a few things to sort out - window stays which is minor. However the door is more worrying as the seal has gone on the inside and therefore the wood inside rotted and the plastic on inside needs replacing, the outside is fine - any advice welcome!

Vicky

Hi Vicky

Welcome to the forum, I hope you don't mind me moving this post to the Romini section, our Romini experts are more likely to see it here.

Enjoy the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky View Post
      Hello,

I have just joined the forum having bought my Romini a few months ago and I love it!
      I have only a few things to sort out - window stays which is minor. However the door is more worrying as the seal has gone on the inside and therefore the wood inside rotted and the plastic on inside needs replacing, the outside is fine - any advice welcome!

Vicky
      Hello Vicky,
      Nice to find another Romini owner joining the Forum. There are getting to be quite a few now. In fact "Organiser Graham" has kindly given us our own little section.
      I have taken a picture of my door to see if it helps, but unless there is wood sealed inside there is non visible on my door. I am not sure what the inside face is, but it is not wood and looks more like faced aluminium sheet. Though it is impossible to be sure.
      Ignore the black item in the top window - it is an extra (high level) stop lamp. There is also an added lock for extra security.
      Can you relate to the picture to explain your problem better? Someone may be able to help.
      It would obviously be better to see it. Posting pictures on here is easy as long as they are not too high a resolution. My camera has an email setting which takes pictures which may be posted without editing.
      If I or other members know the area you live in we might be able to help first hand. My location is at the top of this post.
      Jim.
      Last edited by Twolitre; 16-07-2011, 16:43. Reason: Addition.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
        Hello Vicky,
        Nice to find another Romini owner joining the Forum. There are getting to be quite a few now. In fact "Organiser Graham" has kindly given us our own little section.
        I have taken a picture of my door to see if it helps, but unless there is wood sealed inside there is non visible on my door. I am not sure what the inside face is, but it is not wood and looks more like faced aluminium sheet. Though it is impossible to be sure.
        Ignore the black item in the top window - it is an extra (high level) stop lamp. There is also an added lock for extra security.
        Can you relate to the picture to explain your problem better? Someone may be able to help.
        Jim.
        Glad to see you've got your Small Motorhome Sticker on the back window Jim.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

The sticker was there in the Cotswolds Graham, but perhaps my awning hid it?
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X