This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini LXS

Sorry Graham can't find the thread about the different types of Romini,s.
    Just to clarify.
    There are 3 types of Romini.

1The small standard Romini we all know and love Island Plastics
    2 The Romini de Luxe 2 foot longer but no toilet compartment island plastics
    2 The Romini LXS with toilet compartment not produced by island plastics but using island plastic moulds.
    Did I get everything

Pam

We have an article reproduced from a magazine in 1990 it is all about the LXS and you can find it on our website here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/rominilxs.html

From what I understand the other models were basic Romini, Romini S, Romini LX (long body) and Romini LXS with toilet compartment.

I think (I may be wrong) the only model that was produced by Island Plastics was the basic Romini. The others were produced by Collier Designs.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
      We have an article reproduced from a magazine in 1990 it is all about the LXS and you can find it on our website here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/rominilxs.html

From what I understand the other models were basic Romini, Romini S, Romini LX (long body) and Romini LXS with toilet compartment.

I think (I may be wrong) the only model that was produced by Island Plastics was the basic Romini. The others were produced by Collier Designs.
      You have voiced what I believed Graham except for the Romini S. That is a new one on me. How does that differ from a Romini? Never heard of it nor where it was made.
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
        You have voiced what I believed Graham except for the Romini S. That is a new one on me. How does that differ from a Romini? Never heard of it nor where it was made.
        Jim.
        I have attached a picture that Les Collier sent me, this shows his son polishing the first Romini S that they made. I'm not sure how they differ from the standard Romini though. Can you tell from the picture.
        Attached Files
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Graham, the most obvious difference seems to be the integral wheel arch cover, rather than the black screw on cover on mine.
          It also seems to have a fridge as standard, which old Romini literature does not seem to mention.

Jim.
          Last edited by Twolitre; 19-07-2011, 14:15.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Collier design models

Hi All

Might be able to help with some info regarding the collier design models as i actually own two,romini s and romini lxs and a friend has just bought the third,romini ls. I am quite gobsmacked, what would the odds be on that. the romini ls was on ebay, item no 290589552796 if you want to have a look. If anyone is interested i will have a go at posting some photos so you can see the difference, there is a few. The colour of my lxs is not to my liking and will over time get it back to original colours

Comment

some piccies would be great thanks
              Regards, Robinjim.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X