As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romini stable door

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini stable door

Hello, I am looking for the lower part of the stable door, for romini caravan,
    can anyone tel me if the later romahome motor home door will fit! or does
    anyone know where I could pick up 2nd hand one
    thanks Ian.

You could try a trawl of caravan breakers using one of the search pages such as http://www.caravan-breakers.info/Web_Pages/Home.htm maybe worth at try? Hopefully someone else will be along to offer further advice.
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
      You could try a trawl of caravan breakers using one of the search pages such as http://www.caravan-breakers.info/Web_Pages/Home.htm maybe worth at try? Hopefully someone else will be along to offer further advice.
      I wouldn't hold your breath while trawling around caravan breakers looking for Romini bits. They just do not rot or wear out!
      I suppose someone somewhere might have damaged one beyond repair, but with less than 200 ever made there can't be many of those.
      Looking at similarities in internal pictures of some smaller Romahomes and Rominis a Romahome door might be the same. Perhaps if you post the dimensions of yours, some Romini owner on the Forum might be good enough to measure theirs and let you know.
      Or maybe Ant will know (Ask Ant).
      Jim.
      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

A second thought Ian.
        Just been looking at mine and I reckon that even with my limited woodworking skills I could manufacture one in a few hours from plywood and planed timber. Which would be virtually indistinguishable from the original. Provided I could match the paint to the gel-coat.
        I would think any competent woodworker could do the same (but probably better made!).
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Romini Door

Originally posted by Mazdaman239 View Post
          Hello, I am looking for the lower part of the stable door, for romini caravan,
          can anyone tel me if the later romahome motor home door will fit! or does
          anyone know where I could pick up 2nd hand one
          thanks Ian.
          I wonder if the 'Bambi Camper Van' door would fit? Just a thought.
          Seagrub.

Comment

It is a fairly standard caravan door, there must be plenty of places that sell them in different sizes

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X