This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rominis on ebay.

At the rate Rominis are appearing on ebay, half the surviving Rominis will have changed hands this season!
    They have been cropping up so frequently, I have until now given up commenting.
    I have been watching the (silly?) prices. Now I am wondering whether, in the current economic climate, the current owners are trying to "cash in" on the apparant band wagon?
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
    At the rate Rominis are appearing on ebay, half the surviving Rominis will have changed hands this season!
    They have been cropping up so frequently, I have until now given up commenting.
    I have been watching the (silly?) prices. Now I am wondering whether, in the current economic climate, the current owners are trying to "cash in" on the apparant band wagon?
    Jim.
    I think there's a lot of cashing in going on Jim - and it's the same with other lightweight folding caravans. However this time of year is always the most expensive to buy any sort of caravan or MH. People will pay silly prices approaching the August Bank Holiday for some reason!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
    Working...
    X