This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blowing my own trumpet!

I came across this on the Gentry Motors website. An addition, of which I was not aware.
    So OK! It may not be very relevent here, but it did give me a "kick" and there is a Romini in the picture for 2009.
    Jim
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
    I came across this on the Gentry Motors website. An addition, of which I was not aware.
    So OK! It may not be very relevent here, but it did give me a "kick" and there is a Romini in the picture for 2009.
    Jim
    Er,came across what Jim? No link,put the trumpet down and put a link on theres a good fellow,then we can all admire.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      Er,came across what Jim? No link,put the trumpet down and put a link on theres a good fellow,then we can all admire.

Ooer!
      Trying my trumpet again!
      Hopefully here's the link! http://gentrycars.co.uk/AWARDS.htm
      Jim.

Comment

Jim's missing link

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
        Ian I think this was what Jim wanted us to see

http://gentrycars.co.uk/AWARDS.htm

Alf

Comment

Originally posted by alf39 View Post
          Ian I think this was what Jim wanted us to see

http://gentrycars.co.uk/AWARDS.htm

Alf
          Thats the one! Very nice pic.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Jim

Well done Jim, a well deserved award, great pic of the car and Romini too.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Well done, Jim. Couldn't have given it to a nicer fellow!

Comment

Well, just another couple of pictures. As my late wife is mentioned, I thought a pictures showing the regular "family" sharing the Gentry and caravan would be acceptable.
                The first is playing a silly game on a "meet" with Rita wielding the "hammer" with our beautiful dog Shandy taking part as usual and probably wondering how he might help.
                The second is of mine and my son Pete's outfits ready to leave for Honiton about 250 miles away. Shandy's ears can be seen in the back of my car. Even a crowbar would not get him out once the van was hitched up! This Sprite was the second of about ten 12 & 13 ft vans regularly towed during the last 27 years.
                The changed colour of my car was chosen by Rita a few months before she passed away and is now set in stone.
                Jim.
                By the way the third Gentry visible under the carport was one I was building for a friend, which now resides about 5 miles away.
                Last edited by Twolitre; 25-10-2011, 13:00.

Comment

What is the white car Jim? Is it a Yugo? I wouldnt have thought they were much good as a donor for a Gentry.

Peter

Comment

That was probably the best buy I ever made. Yes it was a Yugo.
                    No one wanted it and I bought for a pittance. It ran for years with little attention and Fiat parts usually fitted. My wife loved it. It was the replacement for her Mini on the right which the bottom fell out of!
                    Jim.
                    Last edited by Twolitre; 25-10-2011, 15:25.

Comment

Jim
                      Well done, and a very good taste in caravans if I may say so.

Peter

Comment

Well done Jim, great pics.
                        We had a yugo when I first past my test and it had a bad perspex window that fell out once when I got pulled over for a light out :/
                        Had Mini's ever since lol.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X