This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to meet you Goro

Just had my doorbell ring and there on my doorstep is a man who hands me a photograph.Looking at the phot I see the same man standing next to his Romini called Tupperware. Turns out he lives not 15 minutes from me and is a member of this forum. So we had quite a chat about our vans and I'm invited to go and see his van. Blimey! I've become popular since getting this van(or is it the van that's popular)
    He also said that he had spoken to someone called Brian who used to make the vans and according to him only 44 were ever made. I'd like confirmation on that though.

Pam

Pam I think those little rominis are the 'bees knee's. They are so cute... wonderfully designed and quirky. The only ones in my opinion to compete with your little joy is the eriba.

Romahome ought to make a few again they are so cute.....

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
      Just had my doorbell ring and there on my doorstep is a man who hands me a photograph.Looking at the phot I see the same man standing next to his Romini called Tupperware. Turns out he lives not 15 minutes from me and is a member of this forum. So we had quite a chat about our vans and I'm invited to go and see his van. Blimey! I've become popular since getting this van(or is it the van that's popular)
      He also said that he had spoken to someone called Brian who used to make the vans and according to him only 44 were ever made. I'd like confirmation on that though.

Pam
      Hi Pam. You missed out the handsome word before 'man'. Yes you did pop down and look at the 'Tupperware Tardis'. The Tardis word was missing on the photo.
      How many other Rominis are there in the Northeast?
      Warning for others inviting Pam,, make sure you have carrot cake and Lemon whatever cake. It's an odd diet she is on but it seems to be working.
      lovely lady
      Goro

Comment

Goro

Originally posted by Goro View Post
        Hi Pam. You missed out the handsome word before 'man'. Yes you did pop down and look at the 'Tupperware Tardis'. The Tardis word was missing on the photo.
        How many other Rominis are there in the Northeast?
        Warning for others inviting Pam,, make sure you have carrot cake and Lemon whatever cake. It's an odd diet she is on but it seems to be working.
        lovely lady
        Goro
        Very funnyI'll have you know I've lost 2 pounds this week(I still think in old money for weight)but your wifes cake is great, there's nothing like home made and say hello to Colin for me.

Pam

Comment

A list of Forum Members in the Romini sub-section who own Rominis could be interesting. Especially if a location AREA is also attached. And it might help Niloc if it also included build number.
          If only 44 WERE made it does make nonsense of the numbers published on here so far.

Graham, would it be compromising if such a thread was started? To which Romini owners could attach their user name and others as they join? Or is it likely to swamp the Forum if owners of other units try to do the same?
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
            A list of Forum Members in the Romini sub-section who own Rominis could be interesting. Especially if a location AREA is also attached. And it might help Niloc if it also included build number.
            If only 44 WERE made it does make nonsense of the numbers published on here so far.

Graham, would it be compromising if such a thread was started? To which Romini owners could attach their user name and others as they join? Or is it likely to swamp the Forum if owners of other units try to do the same?
            Jim.

I don't think it would pose a problem Jim if you want to start a thread by all means do so.

P.S. I like the sound of Pam's diet, a woman after my own heart.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Well now, with Graham's permission. Let's find out how many of us on here own Rominis
              I am starting A thread "I have a Romini" in the Romini sub-section of "Caravan Chat".
              Jim.
              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X