As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romini wrapped up

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sobby 2711
    replied
    My new caravan who needs to be named, has new light wooden doors.. They make the Romini inside look lighter. I shall take some photos tomorrow and upload them if I can, the main computer keeps on changing my user name when I put it in.

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    replied
    Romini

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
    Thanks for that information Pam. I will remove the seating from my little fisher tomorrow, I've not had chance to do it up to now.

Which doors are the solid ones? I love your interior only just seen pictures of it today.
    All the c upboard doors are solid pine. I thought all doors in Romini were like this, but now that I've seen other Romini interiors, they all seem to have melamine doors. So I wonder if these were a personal preference by a previous owner. If so they are really nice.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Sobby 2711
    replied
    Thanks for that information Pam. I will remove the seating from my little fisher tomorrow, I've not had chance to do it up to now.

Which doors are the solid ones? I love your interior only just seen pictures of it today.

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    replied
    Romini wrapped up

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
    Hi Pam just wondered whether you take all your seats and curtains out for winter..
    Hi Sobby. I take out all the cushions, although I leave the curtains. I also leave a couple of de humidifyers in there for moisture. I have solid wood doors in my van(which I've never seen in any other van so far) and they tend to swell so that I can't get them open. But once the weather warms up again they shri k again.

Pam

Leave a comment:

• Sobby 2711
    replied
    Hi Pam just wondered whether you take all your seats and curtains out for winter..

Leave a comment:

• jayjay
    replied
    All tucked up nice and cosy for the winter! Looks nice and secure too!

I've still yet to clean mine before covering it up.... Still waiting on a good dry day!

Don't forget to open the door and air it a bit on fine days throughout the winter, and leave the fridge door open a tad so it doesn't go mouldy.

Leave a comment:

• Ian.C.S
    replied
    You must be feeling a bit sad,but Spring is coming and if it doesnt snow you might get an early start next year.
    See you on a site

Leave a comment:

• pamsicle
    started a topic Romini wrapped up

Romini wrapped up

Well my Llittle Roo has had a bath this morning and my neighbour just happened to be passing in time to give me a hand to cover her up with a tarpaulin for the winter. 10 minutes after we did this it started to rain. So my timing was good.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X