This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Romini

My numbers are also etched into all of my windows and stamped onto the frame at the front, near the hand brake. But that may have been done by a previous owner. I didn't know about the wardrobe. I'll check it out. But if it means on the actual door, there may be a problem, as I believe the original doors were removed and I have solid pine doors, not chip board/melamine.

Pam
    Last edited by pamsicle; 30-05-2016, 08:37.

Comment

No. 30 Hertfordshire

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      If you have a Romini Caravan, how about adding your name and caravan number along with (vague) details of your location? Let's find out how many of us are on here.
      Niloc is compiling a list in an endeavour to find the oldest known Romini and perhaps to find out how many have survived and how many were made.
      Maybe we can help him out.

I will try to collate the list from time to time.

1. Twolitre - Jim Romini No. 199 located Derbyshire.
      Hi Im Ross and i have number 30 built in 1985

Comment

I have a Romini

Jim. Should a more upto date list be done. I can do it if you want

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pamsicle View Post
          Jim. Should a more upto date list be done. I can do it if you want

Pam
          I would be grateful Pam. Even when everything is going as planned with Windows 10, loading this forum - along with other things takes an eternity. With the little loading arrow top left doing an extended imitation of a Catherine Wheel.
          Actually my involvement stemmed from trying to back up Colin's initial postings. I had no intention of getting so involved.

Jim
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Romini list

I would be grateful Pam. Even when everything is going as planned with Windows 10, loading this forum - along with other things takes an eternity. With the little loading arrow top left doing an extended imitation of a Catherine Wheel.
            Actually my involvement stemmed from trying to back up Colin's initial postings. I had no intention of getting so involved.

Jim
            Well I've got the list ready. Just have to put it up on forum. At the moment it stands at 21 who have given their production numbers and 12 with no numbers(if they are numbered).

Comment

Thanks Pam

Seagrub sold his one..

Comment

Kindly update, Romini 144 is now in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk with Bayliss.

Comment

I have a Romini

Originally posted by Bayliss View Post
                  Kindly update, Romini 144 is now in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk with Bayliss.
                  Bayliss is now the proud owner of Romini 144, have now updated list.

Pam

Comment

Pam, thought I had better mention that from the latest list it looks like Rich has got my caravan on his drive!

Comment

Romini

Originally posted by Bayliss View Post
                      Pam, thought I had better mention that from the latest list it looks like Rich has got my caravan on his drive!
                      Have replaced your name Bayliss I had copied an earlier list

Pam

Comment

What is a decent condition Romini worth nowadays?

Just wondering . . . . . .
                        If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. Mark ch3 v24

Comment

I have a Romini

Originally posted by gasgas View Post
                          What is a decent condition Romini worth nowadays?

Just wondering . . . . . .
                          I think Romini buyers would expect to pay a minimum of £2500 if it was decent, but probably slightly more.

Comment

If you have a Romini Caravan, how about adding your name and caravan number along with (vague) details of your location? Let's find out how many of us are on here.
                            Niloc is compiling a list in an endeavour to find the oldest known Romini and perhaps to find out how many have survived and how many were made.
                            Maybe we can help him out.

I will try to collate the list from time to time.

1. Twolitre - Jim Romini No. 199 located Derbyshire.
                            How do I find the number. I have a Romini and I am wanting to hell it thanks jamie

Comment

Originally posted by Jamief1 View Post
                              How do I find the number. I have a Romini and I am wanting to hell it thanks jamie
                              Hi Jamie,
                              Although I started this thread Pamsicle has taken over maintaining the list of Rominis.
                              However, if you look at the top door hinge with the door open you will find two COLUMNS of numbers. We believe that the left column is the year of manufacture (ignoring the "7" which is something of a mystery and seems to appear on every Romini, and the other column is the productiion number which, as less than 200 were claimed to be produced (and mine is 199) should be 198 or less.
                              A few Rominis were built by another person after Island Plastics stopped making them. I am not sure whether the later ones have a number.
                              Enjoy your Romini, you will find it turns heads wherever you go.
                              I am sure Pamsicle will post a welcome too.
                              Regards, Jim.

PS. Just re-read your post and it reads "..........and I am wanting to hell(?) it thanks."....... If "hell" should read "sell" Then ignore my wishes about enjoying it. But I am sure that Pam would still like to add it to the known list.
                              Last edited by Twolitre; 12-05-2017, 23:06.
                              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I have Romini

What Jim said. Let me know your number and I'll add to list.

Pam

Comment