Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there. Good to see so many Rominis on your list! I don't appear there even though I posted something last year, so my serial is 786098, location Gloucestershire, bought last year and thoroughly enjoying camping in it. Replaced the ghastly carpet this year with vinyl flooring, great improvement

Comment

Thanks Sue. I will add you to the list.

Pam

Comment

Romini update

Apologies if I've missed someone out.
        update 6/11/2017

Graeme 7 86 08
        Pat(greycamper) 7 86 11
        Kate Norman 027
        G4MJW 28
        Rosignal 7 85 30
        Sobby. 31
        Scooby doo 36
        Sheepdog61 7 85 39
        Jo 46
        Hetty's Mates 85 057
        Andy 63
        3window 7 85 73
        bapsurf 75
        In Wales 7 86 079
        Bubble 7 86 89
        Suemed 7 86 098
        Landiekp(Keith). 7 86 101
        Pamsicle - Pam 7 86 114
        jonee4. 7 86 125
        Teddy 7 86 126
        Josie 7 86 129
        Tom24. 131
        Pluto 131?
        Chalkyuk. 7 86 141
        Bayliss. 7 86 144
        Sobby. 7 87 146
        Andy white 7 87 150
        Mazdaman. 150?
        Romengaccord. 161
        Tigger2. 168
        Tom Goro 7 87 183
        Mayfair Pete. 186
        Neil Arnold 7 87 189
        Twolitre Jim 7 88 199

Not Known

Seagrub (sold number unknown)
        Richard and Jean
        Momantai. s/n 933 ?
        Tenacres
        Summers99
        Simjx
        Big Rich. Romini LS
        Pressup LXS
        Athel. LS
        Rattlecan LS
        elly

Comment

Pam pamsicle and Jim Twolitre - to help with keeping the list up to date and easy to find I've copied your latest one to Jim's first post. (sorry we couldn't do it like you asked regarding editing yourself Pam but I hope this helps)

As I might not always see the updates, when you have a new list you can alert me by clicking on the little flag at the bottom of posts and reporting the post - just tell me there is an update to do

I've also deleted all the part lists in previous posts, to save confusion and help keep this thread shorter, but they are not gone forever, I can get them back if ever they need looking at.

Comment

Thanks Pauline. Anything to keep the list updates easier.

Pam

Comment

Thanks from me too Pauline. Though I now leave the "survivor" listings to Pam. I now only post there if I think I have something useful to add.
              You may have noticed that Pam even managed to correct someone about their seating location.
              Jim.
              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

We can now confirm 79 had moved from Wales to Norfolk.

Comment

Thanks DubDog and Pam for your message. List in first post updated

Comment

I Have a Ramini Caravan Number 137 and i am in the Notts/Lincs area Polo

Comment

Originally posted by POLO View Post
                      I Have a Ramini Caravan Number 137 and i am in the Notts/Lincs area Polo
                      Hi Polo. Thanks for the number. Your full number will start with a 7 and then two figures for the year 85/86 etc. Could you give the full number please. Thanks

Pam

Comment

I just counted 34 (Island Plastics Rominis) on Pam's latest list. Mine as number 199 perhaps being the one referred to as the "less than 200 made". Just under 1 sixth of the total listed though.
                        Judging by the condition of the ones I have seen there must be a lot more around yet to be counted. Of course some may have been accidentally damaged and scrapped. But being so easy to tow, even by a novice, I would reckon the list is far from complete yet.
                        Jim.

Comment

Happy and prosperous New Year to all.xxx

Comment

Hi All, Just came across this and I have number 17 ! Hayling Island

Comment

Hi Bibs, and WELCOME!!!!!!

I found the Private message you sent me before I found this, So a SECOND "WELCOME".
                              Just to re-state my suggestion - If you have any problems with the Forum post them on the forum or directly to Pauline or Graham.
                              Ignore my suggestion regarding the Newark meet - I did not know then that you are from Hayling Island.
                              Have a look at the top door hinge (with door open) on your Romini and send the numbers (top to bottom/left column first to Pamsicle so that she may update the Romini survival records list.
                              All the best.
                              Jim (Twolitre)

Comment

Thanks Jim and Reece. Will have that number added to the list. Being a low number the year will be 1985.

Pam

Comment