Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam, where did you source your skylight from. Mine needs a new one. Also where did you get your awning rail. Many than me. Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Soozy View Post

Yes, Mary & Mike. I didn't meet them, their granddaughter advertised it on gum tree on Monday, I begged a lot, she kindly agreed to give me first refusal yesterday morning. I picked it up from Mike and Mary's daughter yesterday. Really chuffed with it
      You are correct, that is the only Romini which was still owned by the original purchaser.

Well done for getting it, hope you enjoy it as much as they did.

Can you post a picture of the crockery rack in the cupboard under the cooker.

Hope to meet up with you sometime.

Comment

I have had my Romini for 6 years. its numbers are 7 87 158. I have used it nearly every weekend through the summer from April to September every year since I came across it. it tows behind my van to steam fairs Cumbria to the Great Dorset steam fair. currently located in west yorkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by Woolley View Post
          I have had my Romini for 6 years. its numbers are 7 87 158. I have used it nearly every weekend through the summer from April to September every year since I came across it. it tows behind my van to steam fairs Cumbria to the Great Dorset steam fair. currently located in west yorkshire.
          I sill have you added to the list.

Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Kate Norman View Post
            Pam, where did you source your skylight from. Mine needs a new one. Also where did you get your awning rail. Many than me. Kate
            Hi Kate. I took my caravan to a local caravan place and they measured up and ordered one in for me. I dud a post on this. I’ll see if I can find the link.
            My awning rail I got from Guy(relative of Twolitre). He is based in Chesterfield, but is willing to post. The cost of the rail, pre drilled screw holes, screws and Wurt adhesive was £32.50.This does not include postage. The website is Columbian caravans Send an email, very helpful man.

You can buy a skylight on ebay to make it a bit cheaer. Have just checked fir the link on Romini skylight and can’t find it.

​​​​​​​Pam

Comment

Originally posted by pamsicle View Post
              Hi Kate. I took my caravan to a local caravan place and they measured up and ordered one in for me. I dud a post on this. I’ll see if I can find the link.
              My awning rail I got from Guy(relative of Twolitre). He is based in Chesterfield, but is willing to post. The cost of the rail, pre drilled screw holes, screws and Wurt adhesive was £32.50.This does not include postage. The website is Columbian caravans Send an email, very helpful man.

You can buy a skylight on ebay to make it a bit cheaer. Have just checked fir the link on Romini skylight and can’t find it.

Pam
              Kate I found the link about Romini roof vent
              https://community.smallmotorhome.co....of-vent-wanted

Comment

Originally posted by pamsicle View Post

I sill have you added to the list.

Pam
                All done Pam

Comment

Originally posted by Pauline View Post

All done Pam
                  Thanks Pauline.

Comment

Thank you so much Pam, will let you know-how I get on.

Comment

Awaiting the imminent arrival of my new skylight. A job for Peter at the weekend!, Now to order the awning rail.

Comment

Originally posted by Sidick View Post

You are correct, that is the only Romini which was still owned by the original purchaser.

Well done for getting it, hope you enjoy it as much as they did.

Can you post a picture of the crockery rack in the cupboard under the cooker.

Hope to meet up with you sometime.
                        rps20180617_162842.jpg we took it out though as we found it hinders getting in/out of cupboard and also what can be stored in cupboard. Does anybody want it?

Comment

Had our first outing and LOVED it, best and easiest set-up we've had.

Booked at Lintonfest next
                          Attached Files

Comment

Looks great. Enjoy!

Comment

​ Just done a new floor, I didn't like the plain brown carpet!

Comment

Originally posted by Soozy View Post
                                ​ Just done a new floor, I didn't like the plain brown carpet!
                                Your photo isn't showing Soozy, Gregor has had the same problem.

Are you able to tell me the steps you took to add the photo? I'm trying to find out what happens that might stop them showing. (Photo might well show to you, but not others)

Comment