X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't see it either and I do like a good nosey around other people's vans

Comment

I have romini date 1985 number 59 !! We live in East Suffolk. Met my first other romini the other week in Martlesham very exciting info gained on this forum I can’t remember the couples names but a distinctive gypsy paint job on their romini! Nice to know there are still romini’s about and probably more slightly eccentric owners like me!

Comment

Welcome to the site Jac

Comment

Originally posted by Jac View Post
          I have romini date 1985 number 59 !! We live in East Suffolk. Met my first other romini the other week in Martlesham very exciting info gained on this forum I can’t remember the couples names but a distinctive gypsy paint job on their romini! Nice to know there are still romini’s about and probably more slightly eccentric owners like me!
          Your description seems to be of a former owner on here is this it 5B36036A-0648-4C61-93BC-BA633A02E29C.jpeg I will have your production number added to the list

Pam

Comment

Hi Jac ,
            that was unbelievable when you came and introduced yourself, completely gobsmacked what are the chances of that happening. There were only three units on the whole of the campsite!!

Jill & Richard.

Comment

Hi i will have further details on my Romini shortly i think it will be the only one in Ireland but no sure on that i am so excited .

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra Mackey View Post
                Hi i will have further details on my Romini shortly i think it will be the only one in Ireland but no sure on that i am so excited .
                Welcome!

Maddie said hers was off to a new home in Ireland so maybe it's hers?

Comment

It is always pleasant to read contributions from other Romini owners. And I hope they enjoy use of theirs as much as I enjoy mine. However, I still feel that we are often interpretating the identification numbers stamped on the top hinge differently. I thought that mine indicated that was number 199 (of less than two hundred produced) and the production year as '88. Oh! If only someone involved in the manufacture of Rominis could be found to help us out! But welcome to Sandra and Jac however old or young their Rominis are. In the end, is the age of a Romini of any real important because they seem to have been built to last for ever! Jim. (Twolitre)
                  Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Newbie here and have number 74 built in 86

Comment

Originally posted by Teddy View Post
                      I now have a Romini

My Romini numbers are 7 86 126 Name is "Little Ted" Location near Redhill Surrey.............
                      Hello teddy. How strange I found this forum today after buying a romini and seeing your post saying near redhill. Well so am I and I was born in redhill. Lived in garlands road. Hope you are having fun with the romini.

Comment

Hello MIGWEL and welcome to the site

Comment

Thankyou Sandra. I’m new to caravans but this little one should be good fun

Comment

I think MIGWELL that your post above quoting Number 74 built in 86 underlines the problems in interpretating the production numbers on the door hinges of Rominis.
                            The number "7" seems to appear in ALL Romini hinge markings. Goodness knows what it means?
                            I would suggest that that it is more likely number 126 produced in 1978.
                            However - I am just guessing too!
                            Jim.
                            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Migwel you have been added to the list as 7 86 74. The year is usually the two midcle numbers. You couldn’t add a picture could you. Just to show what the cofiguration of the numbers is.

Jim. Not sure what you mean about 126 1978. Romini’s were only produced between 1985 and 1988. No production numbers before ‘85 or after ‘88

Pam

Comment

248F85E0-65AA-48C4-83BE-0C7A8D83B9AC.png

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X