• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Pam. Yes just took a pic of it

Comment

Got that Migwel. Thanks

Pam

Comment

Hi again keeping myself in the picture ragarding replacing the rear window in my Romini it is in Norwich and probably wont be bringing back to Ireland till Feb so could also have it done on route from Norwich to Holyhead am new to this so appreciate advice Sandra cheers

Comment

If the window is in good condition and just the seals need replacing, you can buy the seal from Seals Direct. If you want the whole window replaced, you can buy this as well from caravan shops. If you’re not into diy yourself, caravan repair places, will fit one for you.

Pam

Comment

thank you Pam it is the wholw window i will look into caravan shops so
            Sandra

Comment

Hi Pam i have contacted EECO re replacing the front window in my Romini following your lead... i am waiting to hear back from them did they install it also or did you have that done elsewhere thanks for your help Sandra

Comment

Originally posted by Sandra Mackey View Post
                Hi Pam i have contacted EECO re replacing the front window in my Romini following your lead... i am waiting to hear back from them did they install it also or did you have that done elsewhere thanks for your help Sandra
                Hi Sandra. Eeco never did a window for me. One of my side windows had a hole in it, ln the inside I got a second hand one on ebay and fitted it myself. You have to send your window to eeco so that they can make a mould and they send you the new window back. Check out the website for further info,if you haven’t already.

Pam

Comment

thanks Pam

Comment

Hi, I’ve had my Romini for 4 years now and am in the north east of Scotland . The numbers under the hinge are either 032 or 932 (the first number is a bit worn). Would anyone have any idea from this?

Comment

Sorry guys, posted on the wrong thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kareneastham View Post
                        Hi, I’ve had my Romini for 4 years now and am in the north east of Scotland . The numbers under the hinge are either 032 or 932 (the first number is a bit worn). Would anyone have any idea from this?
                        It won’t be 932, only about 200 made. That makes you number 032 . Being a low number I am assuming the year will be ‘85. This is prefixed by 7 which appears on all known Romini numbers. I will have you added to the I have a Romini list.
                        By the way, I am in the North East of EnglandNorthumberland) You may well be the Northern most Romini owner.

Pam

Comment