This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dinky Caravan group on Facebook Romini

I have decided to start a group on facebook and called it Dinky Caravans. I now own two little caravans and thought it would be a fun group for all us little caravan owners.

It would be nice to see a few of you joining.
    I have deleted that link as it takes you straight to my own fb page, as there is nothing there when I log out I shall set one up with another Facebook account.

Here goes let's hope this link works, this is the new link

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tiny...00000543180621
    Last edited by Sobby 2711; 10-11-2011, 16:29.
    MS.RoMiNi

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
    I have decided to start a group on facebook and called it Dinky Caravans. I now own two little caravans and thought it would be a fun group for all us little caravan owners.
    here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...9460344470316/

it would be nice to see a few of you joining if you "DO" facebook Romini
    Sorry Sobby,have I missed something? I thought your Fisher was your only caravan,so whats the other?did you buy a romini?
    Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
      Sorry Sobby,have I missed something? I thought your Fisher was your only caravan,so whats the other?did you buy a romini?
      Ian
      I did Ian, the one on eBay yesterday
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

it would be nice to see a few of you joining.
        I have deleted that link as it takes you straight to my own fb page, I shall set one up with another Facebook account
        Good idea.

Comment

Now I am more than usually confused!
          I followed your link Sobby and clicked on "join the group" or something similar.
          That visit to The Dinky group seems to have finished like any other of my visits to facebook. I cannot follow the logic and keep going around in circles!
          I just give up in despair!
          Some people I tend to think of as dumbos manage it. Am I an even bigger dumbo?
          Now you have deleted the link. What happens next?
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
            Now I am more than usually confused!
            I followed your link Sobby and clicked on "join the group" or something similar.
            That visit to The Dinky group seems to have finished like any other of my visits to facebook. I cannot follow the logic and keep going around in circles!
            I just give up in despair!
            Some people I tend to think of as dumbos manage it. Am I an even bigger dumbo?
            Now you have deleted the link. What happens next?
            Jim.
            Really sorry Jim, I hopefully have sorted it out now, I have opened a new fb account as I didn't think most of the members would be interested in my dribble, if this doesn't work I will make a facebook page rather than a group..
            if you click on the new link and add me as a friend it should work now
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

facebook group

I think that I will have to make a page rather than a group because when I log out, no one can see it..
              I will be back later with a new page.. there are always teething problems at first
              MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Really sorry Jim, I hopefully have sorted it out now, I have opened a new fb account as I didn't think most of the members would be interested in my dribble, if this doesn't work I will make a facebook page rather than a group..
                if you click on the new link and add me as a friend it should work now
                If you make a page small motorhome forum page will be able to "like" you but it won't let us be a "friend".
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

new link

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dinky...57048101010462

care of son.
                  MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Where would we be without them..

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      If you make a page small motorhome forum page will be able to "like" you but it won't let us be a "friend".
                      If you "like" me then you will hopefully be able to post. My son didn't give me much of his time yesterday, got frustrated with me very quickly and said I was computer illiterate, oh dear that advanced diploma in I.T taught me nothing then
                      Last edited by Sobby 2711; 11-11-2011, 07:47.
                      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Fb page

I was hoping that the page would let us be friends and then I would get notifications of posts, anyone any idea about the differences between groups and pages?
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

On the new link I clicked Post (write something) and wrote something. Once again my efforts have disappeared into trhe ether!
                          Jim
                          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I was hoping that the page would let us be friends and then I would get notifications of posts, anyone any idea about the differences between groups and pages?
                            I think the main difference is you "like" a page but with a group you become a "friend".
                            Graham
                            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
                              On the new link I clicked Post (write something) and wrote something. Once again my efforts have disappeared into trhe ether!
                              Jim
                              it's strange Jim because I can see what you wrote when I click on the link on your page but not on the Dinky site.
                              MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X