As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

excited going to pick up my Romini early next week :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excited going to pick up my Romini early next week :)

Well I've not cornered myself into going to St Austell to pick up my new Romini, traveling down on Sunday and hoping to stay until Thursday.

Booked on a caravan park and staying in a nice centrally heated mobile home, we shall visit the Eden project, and other areas around there, spend a day in Bude where we have our own mobile home, sorting it out and winterising it. Then hopefully pick up Dinkie on Thursday and travelling home with her.
    MS.RoMiNi

:so happy::so happy: Have fun in Cornwall, sounds like a lovely break and a bonus picking up your new Romini.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham, hopefully it wil be a break, just worry slightly that the four offspring will feed the pets and the youngest two manage to catch the school bus on time. They will have to get used to us toddling off in the future with our new caravan to meetups...
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Sounds like a lovely break! Can I come??

Comment

Thanks everyone, great journey to South Cornwall, staying in a centrally heated mobile home in Par. Going to the Eden project tomorrow, Bude to close down out mobile home for winter( yes very late). Maybe a trip to St Ives and Newquay. Hopefully will pick up the Romini on Thursday unless we decided to stay longer... Depending on the weather and whether the kids are coping at home alone looking after the pets and getting up on time for school...
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
              Thanks everyone, great journey to South Cornwall, staying in a centrally heated mobile home in Par. Going to the Eden project tomorrow, Bude to close down out mobile home for winter( yes very late). Maybe a trip to St Ives and Newquay. Hopefully will pick up the Romini on Thursday unless we decided to stay longer... Depending on the weather and whether the kids are coping at home alone looking after the pets and getting up on time for school...
              Will be great to see a Romini in my home town, don`t think there is another one in this town, i may be wrong, well done and happy camping.

Nightowl

Comment

stayed at par in mobile home before got camper long weekend away with ex what is the cove/beach around the corner.came out of camp site turned right by pub up hill first right then first right again down the lane to a cove been trying to think of it for ages looked on google but doesnt seem the same one

Comment

Hi ageing hippy, on our way to check it out for you and will report back later *
                  MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Hi night owl, nice to meet you, I didn't realise there was another Romini owner in Stockport, maybe we should meet up sometime.
                    MS.RoMiNi

Comment

How many of us in the North who own Romini's
                      I know of

Cossack
                      Night owl
                      And myself
                      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                        How many of us in the North who own Romini's
                        I know of

Cossack
                        Night owl
                        And myself
                        Hi Sobby, sorry i do not own a Romin, i have a duo outlook, i was saying yours is the only one i know of in Stockport.

Nightowl

Comment

I see nightowl... So mine might be the only one in Stockport until proven wrong
                          MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I'm on my way home now with my Rimini, had a lovely break staying in a centrally heated mobile home in Par, Cornwall...
                            I loved the Eden project and visited it twice, iceskating there the second time... Still as rubbish at it all these years later..
                            Last edited by Sobby 2711; 24-11-2011, 14:09.
                            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

romini

Lot's of pics when you get it back home. Lucky you having the paperwork.

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X