As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what lightweight awning is best for a romini

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what lightweight awning is best for a romini

all i need is a lightweight awning, what is the best fitting one for the romini thanx cossack

Awning for Romini

Originally posted by cossack View Post
    all i need is a lightweight awning, what is the best fitting one for the romini thanx cossack
    I was thinking of getting a movelite square for my Romini. There is one for sale on ebay in Chesterfield, pick up only looks like a good one. I wold have bid but it's too far for me to travel to pick it up. Pam

Comment

awning

had a look at it pam looks ok,also seen a kyham one for £79.99 + £7.50 p&p new cheers cossack (phill)

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
        I was thinking of getting a movelite square for my Romini. There is one for sale on ebay in Chesterfield, pick up only looks like a good one. I wold have bid but it's too far for me to travel to pick it up. Pam
        I could pick it up for you Pam and arrange carriage or handover later.
        Of course if Cassock is interested he is close too.
        Jim.
        Last edited by Twolitre; 20-11-2011, 15:50.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

I'd go with the movelite for an easy lightweight awning. It's the driveaway version and should fit well. I have one and have used it for the back of my demountable roma, and also with my caravan. Still going strong after 4 seasons of use, one change of poles during that time.

There's a big difference between the older version, (just called a movelite) and the movelite square which was the next edition. The square is more like an awning, and lets more light in. The one that I have is the original, and like the one for sale in Chesterfield, which is more like a tent and doesn't let so much light in. Apart from that, they are the same more or less.

Comment

Lightweight awning

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
            I could pick it up for you Pam and arrange carriage or handover later.
            Of course if Cassock is interested he is close too.
            Jim.
            Thanks for the offer Jim. I have put a bid on. My user name is divingmaidmarian. I did contact the seller to ask about posting it but they have'nt got back to me. If I win it we can arrange something for pick up.

Pam

Comment

Thanks for the offer Jim. I have put a bid on. My user name is divingmaidmarian. I did contact the seller to ask about posting it but they have'nt got back to me. If I win it we can arrange something for pick up.

Pam
              No problem Pam. As long as it is not Chesterfield near Lichfield!
              Jim.
              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

lightweight awning

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                I'd go with the movelite for an easy lightweight awning. It's the driveaway version and should fit well. I have one and have used it for the back of my demountable roma, and also with my caravan. Still going strong after 4 seasons of use, one change of poles during that time.

There's a big difference between the older version, (just called a movelite) and the movelite square which was the next edition. The square is more like an awning, and lets more light in. The one that I have is the original, and like the one for sale in Chesterfield, which is more like a tent and doesn't let so much light in. Apart from that, they are the same more or less.
                Looking at the photo jayjay. I thought it was the newer version which has bigger windows?Pam

Comment

lightweight awning

Just heard from seller on ebay about movelite. It is movelite S and is willing post. Watch this space. Pam

Comment

Looking at the photo jayjay. I thought it was the newer version which has bigger windows?Pam
                    Here's the new Square:
                    http://www.bowenawnings.co.uk/awning...te-square.html

And here's the original, on my caravan (below). I'm not sure which one I saw on the ebay ad now, if its a square, grab it quick!

Just been and had another look, the windows do look bigger, but not as big as the movelite square at the link above. But that could just be an optical illusion!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by jayjay; 20-11-2011, 19:52.

Comment

movelite

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                      Here's the new Square:
                      http://www.bowenawnings.co.uk/awning...te-square.html

And here's the original, on my caravan (below). I'm not sure which one I saw on the ebay ad now, if its a square, grab it quick!
                      Hi jayjay. It's not like yours. The link you gave does'topen on my ipad but it definitely looks like the new one.

Pam

Comment

Just looking at the movelite square as it was recommended by a fisher holivan owner so would fit both vans. Does anyone know if the Midi, XL and XL pro would fit too?
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

They will all fit,but the body of the tent/awning is bigger,much bigger in the XL.
                          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thanks for that information Ian.
                            Pam please can you tell me which one you are bidding on so I don't bid on the same one
                            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

which lightweight awning

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                              Thanks for that information Ian.
                              Pam please can you tell me which one you are bidding on so I don't bid on the same one
                              Hi Sobby. The item is under driveaway awnings number 220896943649

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X