As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any ideas about my new Romini Window

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any ideas about my new Romini Window

I am so happy with my new purchase but keep looking at the replacement window and know that I won't rest until I sort out a new one. Has anyone had one made by a company or know of any other make of caravan that the window would fit. I dont even know the size as yet.
    MS.RoMiNi

From memory this is the company that Ant has previously recommended to people.

http://www.eeco-ltd.co.uk/
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Thank you will phone them tomorrow
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

What about the chap in Eckington? He replaced his windows. He must know where he obtained the replacements.
        He may even still have a useable one he removed.
        Jim.
        Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

windows

sorry i have no windows but the rear windows on some abi marauder caravans are the same size i think it is the 2 berth ones that are the same,standard windows have the same tint as well try ebay

Comment

Thanks Cossack I shall try eBay
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
              I am so happy with my new purchase but keep looking at the replacement window and know that I won't rest until I sort out a new one. Has anyone had one made by a company or know of any other make of caravan that the window would fit. I dont even know the size as yet.
              After years of my Romini and my son's Thompson Mini Glen being parked side by side I have just realised that the side windows of both are identical!
              The steadies are a little different, but I think would be interchangeable.
              Does this open up another avenue Siobhan?

http://www.oldclassiccar.co.uk/forum...b68f8787964b3a

This Forum has a Classic Caravan section. You might find help here? You may notice that a character known as twolitre pokes his nose in sometimes!

Jim.
              Last edited by Twolitre; 01-12-2011, 17:34.
              Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Wow thank you for that information Jim, I will get on the case straight away. I suspect that the company used caravan windows already used by other firms to keep their cost down.
                MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X