As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse

FAO MARTIN GERRISH

If Martin Gerrish is reading the forum can you check your email and reply to [email protected]

Thanks
Graham
See more
See less

MOT, engineer, water leak, dare I ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DavidG View Post
    ............. I asked the service engineer when he was dealing with the checks for his advice......too costly to remove/replace the window compared to the value of the ‘van, ..........

Take care. DavidG
    I would question that. Have you looked at the value of Rominis lately? I think £4000 seems to be about normal - which would justify a total strip down of the inside, replace all the rotten timber frame you will find inside and rebuild it. Perhaps the engineer didn't realise how desirable a Romini is.
    No freewheeling downhill run will go unpunished . . . .

Comment

Thanks MikeR for your message, and perhaps I will attempt the replacement this Spring as it sounds like you had a good method. Thanks also to Gasgas. My thoughts exactly about values of the Romini, and getting the work done. I’m fairly handy with the wood side, I ‘m just a bit concerned as to whether the plastic glazing will survive removal, considering its age. I have time to mull over the problem for a few months.
      Take care. DavidG

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X