This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A few questions again :) cooker and table

Having just opened my Romini after bringing it back on Thurs, because Thursday it was too dark and I tried to see inside and the Romini nearly toppled over as we hadn't put the legs down, went to my Mums on Friday to look instead and had forgotten the keys.. Third time lucky today...
    The table leg catch has broken and wondered where I could get a new catch from. And I can't open the cooker lid, any suggestions
    Thank you in advance
    MS.RoMiNi

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
    Having just opened my Romini after bringing it back on Thurs, because Thursday it was too dark and I tried to see inside and the Romini nearly toppled over as we hadn't put the legs down, went to my Mums on Friday to look instead and had forgotten the keys.. Third time lucky today...
    The table leg catch has broken and wondered where I could get a new catch from. And I can't open the cooker lid, any suggestions
    Thank you in advance
    I believe the romini was a romahome creation? The Romahome factory people replaced my cooker lid as, to my eternal shame, I had forgotten to close it before driving off, and had broken the catch. Cost me quite a lot though! maybe, is all else fails, you could approach them?
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
      I believe the romini was a romahome creation? The Romahome factory people replaced my cooker lid as, to my eternal shame, I had forgotten to close it before driving off, and had broken the catch. Cost me quite a lot though! maybe, is all else fails, you could approach them?
      Thanks for taint Sue, worth knowing about. I just don't know how to open my lid
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

The metal lid on the cooker is very firm to lift up. When I first tried opening it I thought there must be a catch somewhere, but there was not, it just needed a firm lift up from the front. Hope this helps.

Comment

http://www.caktanks.co.uk/ stock all sorts of spares, maybe they'll have something that will suit for the table??
          Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
            Hi Sobby, by "cooker" I imagine you mean "hob"?
            The hob generally fitted to the Romini when new seems to be an Explorer. The lid on those does not lock, but just hinges down to cover the burners. If your hob is an Explorer perhaps a different lid has been fitted.
            I believe I have an explorer lid in my garage.
            The leg on my table is common to many caravans and I have seen replacements on sale in caravan supplies/ accessories shops.
            Jim.
            Last edited by Twolitre; 26-11-2011, 21:30.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X