This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sobby

hi Sobby here are a few pics concerning awnings. The small utility tent which I used with the Romahome I had for all of 2 weeks. The same utility tent which I attached to my Romini with plastic hooks which were stuck on top of the van. The utility tent looks low but it was in a dip, otherwise the height wasn't bad. Lastly my Romini awning which is narrower than other small awnings Pam

Awnings

The first picture is of a Raleigh awning made to fit a coachbuilt, bought secondhand and modified to fit our first Romahome in 1988. The picture shows it on our C15 in about 2005. It is made of Tencate and we still have it lurking in our shed somewhere although it will still fit our Outlook. We also used it in the early 90s on the back of our Seat Terra van.

The second picture is of a movelite XL fitted to our Outlook taken earlier this year.

Both awnings show the different kinds of awnings that will fit. Both these would fit on a Romini.

Peter
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by peterholden View Post
      Awnings

The first picture is of a Raleigh awning made to fit a coachbuilt, bought secondhand and modified to fit our first Romahome in 1988. The picture shows it on our C15 in about 2005. It is made of Tencate and we still have it lurking in our shed somewhere although it will still fit our Outlook. We also used it in the early 90s on the back of our Seat Terra van.

The second picture is of a movelite XL fitted to our Outlook taken earlier this year.

Both awnings show the different kinds of awnings that will fit. Both these would fit on a Romini.

Peter
      Thanks Peter they look fab, I will definitely get a movelite but do like the old fashioned type too.
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
        hi Sobby here are a few pics concerning awnings. The small utility tent which I used with the Romahome I had for all of 2 weeks. The same utility tent which I attached to my Romini with plastic hooks which were stuck on top of the van. The utility tent looks low but it was in a dip, otherwise the height wasn't bad. Lastly my Romini awning which is narrower than other small awnings Pam
        Thank you Pam, you have given me some good ideas. You are a star
        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X