As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Movelite for Romini

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movelite for Romini

Post delivered my movelite which I won on ebay at 8 am this morning. I've just had my shredded wheat so I'm now ready to put up the awning in my living room This is because I'm too impatient to wait for summer and it's cold outside. Pictures to follow Pam

twin1

looking at the weather we have today you've done the right thing.Nothing like a coffee break in the warm half way through. Hope all goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
      Post delivered my movelite which I won on ebay at 8 am this morning. I've just had my shredded wheat so I'm now ready to put up the awning in my living room This is because I'm too impatient to wait for summer and it's cold outside. Pictures to follow Pam
      Hope you've got a big living room, I can imagine the poles knocking off all your ornaments.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Movelite for Romini

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Hope you've got a big living room, I can imagine the poles knocking off all your ornaments.
        Ok so I knocked over a picture, but other than that no damage. Of course now I can"t get into the kitchen to make a cup of tea Pam:so happy:

Comment

To get into the kitchen you will have to unzip the back door of the awning.

If we tried that in our lounge there would be cat ornaments flying everywhere.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Looking good. :so happy:
            Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
              Ok so I knocked over a picture, but other than that no damage. Of course now I can"t get into the kitchen to make a cup of tea Pam:so happy:
              Well it took me about half an hour to put it up.15 minutes to take it down and An hour latwr I still can't get it small enough to fit ba k in tne bag I got it out of
              Pam

Comment

. . . . WHY do they make the bag a size or two too small? I When I got my Romini (NO:28) a month ago it also cam with an original awning. The bag is a bit threadbare and it's seams are stretched here and there. I've only partially un-rolled the awning and what I can see is in pretty good condition. I could fully un-pack it my my conservatory is only 10ft X 20ft and had a three-piece suite in it. The lounge is already decked-out with decorations for Christmas, so I'll have to wait until it's really dry outside before I do a dummy run.

I hope you are able to get your's back in the bag . . . if not, get out your sewing machine and make a larger one!

Steve
                Steve Carey

Comment

movelite or Romini

Originally posted by G4MJW View Post
                  . . . . WHY do they make the bag a size or two too small? I When I got my Romini (NO:28) a month ago it also cam with an original awning. The bag is a bit threadbare and it's seams are stretched here and there. I've only partially un-rolled the awning and what I can see is in pretty good condition. I could fully un-pack it my my conservatory is only 10ft X 20ft and had a three-piece suite in it. The lounge is already decked-out with decorations for Christmas, so I'll have to wait until it's really dry outside before I do a dummy run.

I hope you are able to get your's back in the bag . . . if not, get out your sewing machine and make a larger one!

Steve
                  I quite agree about the ize of the bags. Not being a professional tent packer. It is a bit of a struggle. My answer to this ws to make myself a cuppa and sat on the sofa studying the awning as it was laid out on my floor. 10 minutes later it ws fold along with the poles and in the bag neat as you like.
                  :so happy:
                  Pam. The moral being(have a good cuppa first)

Comment

I quite agree about the size of the bags. Not being a professional tent packer. It is a bit of a struggle. My answer to this ws to make myself a cuppa and sat on the sofa studying the awning as it was laid out on my floor. 10 minutes later it ws fold along with the poles and in the bag neat as you like.

Pam. The moral being(have a good cuppa first)
                    BRITISH Industry used to run on tea. I'll say no more! My daughter vacuum bags everything she's stowing away!

Steve
                    Steve Carey

Comment

Originally posted by G4MJW View Post
                      My daughter vacuum bags everything she's stowing away!

Steve
                      That's a good idea! I have a taxi and two motorbikes stowed away in my garage and getting in the way. Do they make plastic bags that big?
                      Jim.
                      Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

That's a good idea! I have a taxi and two motorbikes stowed away in my garage and getting in the way. Do they make plastic bags that big?
                        Jim.
                        LOL

I bet I could fabricate something for you!

Steve
                        Steve Carey

Comment

bags

do as we have with sleeping bags get a weeley bin liner then the vacum suck all the air out goes down a lot (tom denis)

Comment

Looks good Pam, thanks for the pictures, I'm hopefully picking mine up on Saturday.....
                            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X