This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini tee shirt

I've just come across some T shirt print paper. So being at a loose end I thought i'd print a T shirt. I didn't have a white one so the gray had to do. So the picture is a little dark(although you can now get t shirt print paper for dark material). Anyway here is the result. Plus a pic of what it would probably have look like on a white back round. Pam

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    I've just come across some T shirt print paper. So being at a loose end I thought i'd print a T shirt. I didn't have a white one so the gray had to do. So the picture is a little dark(although you can now get t shirt print paper for dark material). Anyway here is the result. Plus a pic of what it would probably have look like on a white back round. Pam
    Hi Pam,
    I have tee shirts with pictures of my classic bikes. Done the same way.
    Wonderful to start with, but they have not withstood washing very well.
    OK for occasional use, butnot regular wear.
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Romin t shirt

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      Hi Pam,
      I have tee shirts with pictures of my classic bikes. Done the same way.
      Wonderful to start with, but they have not withstood washing very well.
      OK for occasional use, butnot regular wear.
      Jim.
      You're right Jim. They don't take well to a lot of washing and wearing but that was one of my old t shirts that I wear when I'm decorating or gardening. Once I get a really nice pic of my Romini in a nice setting I'll have another go.

Pam

Comment

That looks fab Pam, I'm always making tee shirts and have one of my fisher holivan and planned to do he same with my Romini once I took it out
        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Romini t shirt

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
          That looks fab Pam, I'm always making tee shirts and have one of my fisher holivan and planned to do he same with my Romini once I took it out
          Hi Sobby. Which brand of t shirt ptint paper do you use. I tried to get some of the dark print paper oday but couldn't find any.

Pam

Comment

I have tried all makes, think I have Epsom at the moment and have tried staples too. I haven't used the dark one. I think it really depends on how good your printer is too.
            I make my daughters Gareth Gates teeshirts when they went to the concert and baycity roller ones last year for my best friend and I
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X