As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another for Sobby????????!!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another for Sobby????????!!!!!!

This Romini on ebay looks good. Not used for years, but kept out of the weather.
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...E:B:SS:GB:1123
    Jim.
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Cor! That one looks 'as new'!

Comment

I get notifications on Romini's on eBay and was just about to post it here...
      Is it a small motorhome member?

Bet Jim you have already emailed or phoned to see what the number is
      Last edited by Sobby 2711; 23-01-2012, 22:00.
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

It's all your fault Jim for this new purchase... How could I let you down after this posting... You would have been so disappointed in me..
        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

how many do you have now? and are you going to keep them all?
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Ian, I have a grand total of three Romini's, one little Fisher Holivan Junior and a static caravan in Bude... And I'm still married

I will definately sell the first one, as I don't like the window.. But will struggle to decide which other one so will prob keep them both if I have no complains from my sister and brother who are storing them for me, they shouldn't complain as they will be able to use them whenever....
            The two newer ones are so diffent and Cossacks has had so much work done on it, I will take photos and download them soon for all to see..
            Not sure whether I will pick the new one up tomorrow as its snowing, the guy who is selling it for his elderly sister sounded lovely, she bought it new in 1986
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
              It's all your fault Jim for this new purchase... How could I let you down after this posting... You would have been so disappointed in me..
              I have no idea how to respond to this!!!!!!!!!!!
              Jim

Comment

You can respond by telling me how my empire is going and what my new percentage is
                MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Jim, I thought it was an instruction to be obeyed when you said "another one for Sobby!!!!!!! "
                  Was I wrong?
                  MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Jim, I thought it was an instruction to be obeyed when you said "another one for Sobby!!!!!!! "
                    Was I wrong?
                    I have just pried my tongue out of my cheek!
                    Jim.

Comment

Sobby, its time for a name change, how about Rominis are us,or Romygirl or some such!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                        Sobby, its time for a name change, how about Rominis are us,or Romygirl or some such!
                        I would have thought you would have mentioned "crazylady" as an option too... I will think about it during the day because I feel that you are right, Sobby 2711 is slightly boring
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I would have thought you would have mentioned "crazylady" as an option too... I will think about it during the day because I feel that you are right, Sobby 2711 is slightly boring
                          Nothing crazy about you,I feel you have made several members envious with your ability to snap up a bargain, so not crazy,a tad impetuous perhaps,but decidedly a lucky lady.

Comment

I shall find out how I can change my name...
                            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Will pm you regarding changing your username sobby
                              Last edited by glenw; 05-02-2012, 22:13.
                              Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X