As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am quite attracted to.....

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am quite attracted to.....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ansfold-Po...#ht_1346wt_937

Shall I go and visit it, it really does appeal to me, or leave it well alone..
    MS.RoMiNi

nooo.... is 3 not enough for you? you can not visit .. or if you do leave your cheque book at home ...
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Minimouse View Post
      nooo.... is 3 not enough for you? you can not visit .. or if you do leave your cheque book at home ...

Gosh that music is loud today, I can't hear what my forum friends are saying lah lah
      MS.RoMiNi

Comment

is this loud enough?? I said noooooooooooooo...
        I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
        http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

If you only want to sleep and don't fancy a cuppa or get hungry it is spot on!
          It is in remarkable condition and the asking price is remarkable too!
          Not for me, and I suggest not for you with a little thought Sobby.
          Jim.
          Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Just spoken to the guy who is selling it, he seems a very genuine guy...
            Might just pop and see it.. Won't buy it though
            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I've just joined the Portafold caravan club.... Not that I'm really interested in it....of course....
              MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Years ago My late wife and I rented a static mobile home to live in an we had one of these as extra storage, sort of garden shed if you like. I don't know what happened to it but I suspect it was scrapped when we moved out to our first proper home.

Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Minimouse View Post
                  is this loud enough?? I said noooooooooooooo...
                  I think you need to be a little louder as its falling on deaf ears...once I get a bee in my bonnet i can't hear anyone who disagrees with me
                  MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I think these are lovely - however, I think it's a lot of money for what it is. Also, those side outs look very uncomfortable to me. I can feel my back aching just looking at the pics!

Comment

I dont think it looks as neat as a Romini.

Looks like its got a couple of garage doors bolted on the sides.

Comment

I wouldn't buy one at £2000.... But if one were to come up after I had sold a Romini I might consider it.....
                        I need to buy some land first to store them on.....

I don't think any of my caravans will be that comfortable to sleep in and spend much time in....

Would anyone know whether I could take my classic caravan to the classic car show at Tatton Park knutsford even though I don't have a classic car to tow it with ?
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I'm quite attracted to

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                          I wouldn't buy one at £2000.... But if one were to come up after I had sold a Romini I might consider it.....
                          I need to buy some land first to store them on.....

I don't think any of my caravans will be that comfortable to sleep in and spend much time in....

Would anyone know whether I could take my classic caravan to the classic car show at Tatton Park knutsford even though I don't have a classic car to tow it with ?
                          I find my Romini very comfortale. Lot's of headroon comfortale to sleep in and once an awning is added more room. I prefer it to the Romahome c15 I had much cosier(no offense to c15 owners)Pam

Comment

I suppose I am comparing them all to a large static caravan as I've had 6 of those and never owned a tourer before...

Hubby is prob quite relieved that I have downsized as I had 3/4 statics at one time... So always had this collecting gene in me
                            MS.RoMiNi

Comment

I am attracted to

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                              I suppose I am comparing them all to a large static caravan as I've had 6 of those and never owned a tourer before...

Hubby is prob quite relieved that I have downsized as I had 3/4 statics at one time... So always had this collecting gene in me
                              I have a collecting gene too, but I tend to stick to golly badges, they take up less space

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X