As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Romini album pics

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romini album pics

Just uploaded some Romini pics into my album. Although some have been seen on forum before. But now they are in the same place Pam

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
    Just uploaded some Romini pics into my album. Although some have been seen on forum before. But now they are in the same place Pam
    Hi Pam,
    I don't understand the "my album" bit. How do we get to look at them?
    Jim
    Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Twolitre View Post
      Hi Pam,
      Jim
      Hi Jim,

I you click on pam's avatar at the top of any of her posts, it should take you direct to her profile page, her album is half way down on the right hand side.

Alternatively, click on pam's username and you'll get a drop down list of options. The first option, view public profile, is the one you need to click on and again you'll go to her profile page and the album is on the right hand side still!
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Thanks Glen. I must now have lost weight! I least I am not as thick as I was!
        Jim.

Comment

Romini album

Hi Pam,
          Jim
          Hi Jim. Click on my name (by the angel of the north pic) then click on Pam Park profile on the right hand side of the page you will see album pics

Pam

Comment

Thanks Pam,
            Glen helped me crack that. Nice photos.

Agh! Thought I. This looks interesting. I will start an album
            And lo and behold a little box came up to enter photos
            BUT WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NOW!
            Jim

A favourite quote of my Dad's was " You only need a woman and a motor car and you will have all the troubles you could ever have!" Had he lived long enough I am sure he would have added computers!
            I'm not so sure about the "woman" bit because I found myself an angel. But not for long enough.
            Last edited by Twolitre; 15-02-2012, 15:39.

Comment

thanks Pam for sharing more photos of little Roo I love them all.

I would love to see some pics from Jim
              MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Romini album

Thanks Pam,
                Glen helped me crack that. Nice photos.

Agh! Thought I. This looks interesting. I will start an album
                And lo and behold a little box came up to enter photos
                BUT WHAT THE HECK DO I DO NOW!
                Jim

A favourite quote of my Dad's was " You only need a woman and a motor car and you will have all the troubles you could ever have!" Had he lived long enough I am sure he would have added computers!
                I'm not so sure about the "woman" bit because I found myself an angel. But not for long enough.
                I just discovered how to do it today. Click on add photo wherever you keep your photo files should appear and then click on the photo you want to upload. You can add three at a time. Then do another three. Hope I explained it well enough. But I use an apple lap top top not a pc. Pam. Maybe Glen can explain it better

Pam

Comment

Romini album

Originally posted by Pam Park View Post
                  I just discovered how to do it today. Click on add photo wherever you keep your photo files should appear and then click on the photo you want to upload. You can add three at a time. Then do another three. Hope I explained it well enough. But I use an apple lap top top not a pc. Pam. Maybe Glen can explain it better

Pam
                  Go to your profile page and click on album section. Click on choose file and your photo files should appear and then just click on the photo you want to upload. Hope I explained that well enough. Pam

Comment

It will only work on a pc or laptop, doesn't work using an iPad
                    MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Hi Pam

Your van looks lovely and well cared for.
                      I have an awning similar to yours but unfortunately the poles were missing when I went to put it up and I wasn't going all the way back to Brussels to collect them.
                      It always surprises me to see the small variations between the models, especially the rear doors. Mine hasn't got any windows in and the bottom corners are not squared off like yours but have a radius at the bottom.
                      It would be great to get as many as possible together as I suggested before. Maybe come the warmer weather we could all arrange something.

Peter

Comment

If we have a meet we need to arrange one before I sell one of my vans
                        I have my eyes on another..
                        MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Does anyone want to sell ofF part of their garden for my little collection hobby..
                          MS.RoMiNi

Comment

Originally posted by Sobby 2711 View Post
                            Does anyone want to sell ofF part of their garden for my little collection hobby..
                            I rent a yard on a farm for my three caravans, shipping container, car transporter trailer, trailer tent and box trailer.
                            I'm having a clear out soon and a few of the above will be making a guest appearance on Ebay.

Peter

Comment

Hi Pete I've managed to find space in family's gardens and even my lovely neighbour but will certainly have to sell one soon... Especially if I go and visit the Portafold
                              MS.RoMiNi

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X