As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10" Mini Wheel Trims?

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10" Mini Wheel Trims?

Hi all . . . clocks go on next weekend. Yippy!

Does anyone know where I can get a set wheel trims? Someone was selling them on eBay and had 10+ sets, then 8 sets and then I forgot all about them and then they had no sets. They tell me there are no more from their supplier. My wheels, although "sound" look horrid!

Steve
    Steve Carey

here you go!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Four-Briti...item56442abc34
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Thanks for that Ian. There are loads of that type available but they don't really cover the grotty rims. I have found some others, plastic "all over" type like Pam and other have on their Romini's. Fingers crossed.

Thanks again

Steve
      Steve Carey

Comment

romini wheels

My advice is to change the 10" wheels for 13", they make the romini so much more towable and stable.I know some of them came out of the factory with smaller wheels and to this day i dont know why. I picked up a set from a garage with brand new tyres for 50 quid and changed mine and it does make a difference.

Comment

Hi Steve,
          Have you tried going to an autojumble, I go to a lot of Mini shows (Brooklands this weekend) and often see them for sale.
          I've looked through the websites of the suppliers I used when I refurbished my Mini and they don't seem to list them.
          I'm hoping to change the wheels on my Romini to Mini Superlights to match the car so I only have to carry one spare wheel.

Peter

Comment

I'd thought about changing the wheels to 13" and I still might. In the meantime, 30 mins per wheel with a wire brush, emery cloth and a silver aerosol and they look an 'ell of a lot better!

The Autojumble at brooklands or any car boot etc is out for the time being . . . . I have vertigo and am not allowed to drve at the moment. Hopefully will be sorted sooner rather than later.

Steve
            Steve Carey

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X