As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another romini for sale!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another romini for sale!

Someone has listed one today on ebay-item 140945777770 cheaper than mine too!

Here is a direct link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140945777770

The seller hasn't got it quite right though, the best thing about owning the caravan is that your research it to its life, history, uses etc will lead you to the friendliest forum on the Internet!
    Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

looks good i hope it does good money i paid alot more for mine..

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post
        Here is a direct link

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140945777770

The seller hasn't got it quite right though, the best thing about owning the caravan is that your research it to its life, history, uses etc will lead you to the friendliest forum on the Internet!

That is very true - you lot are good eggs

Comment

Listing ends later today, hope they get a few more bids as it looks to be in nice condition. Sobby, put your purse away.........

Comment

It went for £2500 in the end. Not bad at all. Wish I'd waited now

Comment

This Romini was listed a few months ago and didnt make the reserve. I was interested as it was at Halstead, which is just 15 minutes away from us. I was very tempted. Looked very clean and well looked after.

Comment

Originally posted by maddy View Post
                It went for £2500 in the end. Not bad at all. Wish I'd waited now
                Stop looking at them, Maddy!

I used to do the same with the little kip caravans, and each time I saw one (not very often, have seen only three listed in three years) it was in better condition than the one I bought, and not needing half as much work as mine did. I actually came across one for sale a few weeks ago and posted in here about it.

But I have a long term commitment to my own Kip now. There isn't a thing you can't put right with a lot of patience - and money!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post

I used to do the same with the little kip caravans, and each time I saw one (not very often, have seen only three listed in three years) it was in better condition than the one I bought, and not needing half as much work as mine did. I actually came across one for sale a few weeks ago and posted in here about it.

But I have a long term commitment to my own Kip now. There isn't a thing you can't put right with a lot of patience - and money!
                  Sometimes its better to go with one that wears its troubles on it's sleeve jay jay, at least with yours you know what you have done to it and that its sound. Even the cleanest looking van can hide a multitude of sins under the surface.

It's the same with old cars, you remember the little yellow Spitfire that I advertised on here for me dad a while back? That was bought as a supposedly "restored" car. It looked great until you started looking closely, there were cut corners and bodge jobs all over that car, took 3 years to get it properly fettled and sorted out and a considerable sum of money. In the end it would probably have been easier for my Dad to buy a wreck and do the restoration himself as he would have been able to do it all from scratch to his own standards.
                  Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post

You are right of course..I SHOULD stop looking........

Comment

This Romini is back on Ebay again.

Comment

Yes, seems like it!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Island-Pla...item20d18fd6d5

He has put that the buyer didn't want it after he found out it was very small!

Comment

I don't know how he can say that, the advert was clear enough, even several pics. Very annoying for the seller.

Comment

Of course I had to have a "neb" when I spotted this thread (come to Derbyshire if you do not know what that means.
                            I bought my caravan from a local car dealer. I saw it on his sales pitch and having never seen one before I went and "nebbed!
                            Straight away, I thought "I could be happy with that, being on my own", (though I would be much happier with my Wife back and a bigger caravan!). However, I had no idea of its market value. But when he mentioned a figure just below four figures (but only just), I thought "I will take a chance - I can afford it".
                            When another Romini for sale is mentioned on here I have to have another "neb". There has never been one yet anywhere near as cheap as mine.
                            Jim.
                            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X