No announcement yet.

Phoenix Camping Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking to friends the club is good if you want to join in with a group and camp explore walk travel eat together.
    BuzznDave

Comment

so is this one Dave !!

Comment

Well said doog that is what I was thinking but did not say so because its a forum not a camping club I was told.and the post was about "The phoenix" club
        BuzznDave

Comment

I have just purchased my My Venture RIo ..I camp alone but would like occasionally to meet up with other campers..never heard of phoenix...is there any activity in the Norfolk Suffolk area ?

Comment

Just go to a site you will meet campers ,go to a small motor home meet and meet campers next one is down south this month.
            BuzznDave

Comment

I'd not heard of this, but it could be of interest, though I don't like the idea of having to send them a cheque to join. That's just too much bother in a connected world.

Comment

Ha ha - me too.

I can't remember if it was the Phoenix Club or the New Companions but I joined one of them a few years ago. I never did get to any of their meets and they never contacted me to tell me when renewal was due so my membership lapsed. When I remembered it had run out I contacted them and they said I had to send them a cheque they would send me an application form and I could join again. It was all so much faff I didn't bother.

Comment

Riff look on there web page click Program it shows the meet s
                  BuzznDave

Comment